Ranking
With the latest price changes you can buy quite much stuff for less TC, so $ prices are unlikely to change.
Ya all the price's did go down but it would be cool if they lowered the boosters and that as well.
~The Age Of Gaming~
You can buy toricredits off of players through payment methods like paypal, and for a lot cheaper.

Where as paying the torishop for 250,000 TC it cost 100 dollars, but through players it costs 25 dollars. ($1 = 10,000 TC)

Jsnuffmars is one that I know who sells TC, but there are certainly a decent amount of people selling tc if you look, so lowering the price for them in shop isn't needed.
why tho
Don't provide him with false imformation, Jsnuff doesn't actually sell tc at this moment in time. Make a thread in the item market section.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
^ That.

And the rate has actually gotten more expensive due to the torishop price change. You can buy more items for less, meaning TC is more valuable. Meaning you get less per dollar. It's just how it works.

I think the more common rate is 8/USD or 9k/USD now.
Buying tc is extremely hard now. Everybody is stingy and wants wayyy to much for it. Trust me, because Ive been trying to buy tc for 3 days now and ive got some crappy prices like $14usd for 80k. And jsnuff isnt selling (already asked him)
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Don't provide him with false imformation, Jsnuff doesn't actually sell tc at this moment in time. Make a thread in the item market section.

I didn't provide him with false information, jsnuff DOES sell tc, it doesn't matter if it's at this point in time or not, I didn't say 'he's selling tc right now' I said he's a person known for selling tc.
why tho
Wtf why would they even do this? i was happy with the 10k for $1... not 8k for $1. They just made it more difficult to buy tc... why? why? Whos idea was this?... good job nabi! Now if i want to buy 160k I would have to pay $20...
Last edited by Pair; Jan 18, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...