Toribash
Original Post
[B] Unique Flames
Hey.

I'm looking to buy flames that are unique, interesting, one-of-a-kind, or just different looking. I'm not looking for your typical black hand flame, or even big globe flames.

Please post a screenshot of the flame you have, and how much you're asking for it. Do not ask me to offer.
I can pay in TC, items, or PayPal USD. If I like what you have, I will pay handsomely.

Thanks for visiting my thread, and have a good day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by pakkun106 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=553266
Not too unique.. but unique enough.. Start position is unique and the particle trail becomes extremely thin in action.

Not interested.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ohh 52k
Last edited by Time; Mar 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Anything in this post worth your time?
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
All flames these flames were made by me.

I made a 5 flame set randomly, if you buy all 5 of these ones it will be greatly reduced in price.

These hand flames were hard to get a screenshot of, since they orbit your hands while going in and out. Darker cooler, with some random mix

2 hands flames

I had issues taking a screen shot of this flame, because its a time based flame. during the first 5 seconds, the flame is being sucked inside your head, and then explodes outwards, making it a bigger globe flame.

head flame

This flame is my baby, one of a kind and unique.

3 part set head flame

Accepting any offers, accepting tc

load them up in flame forge to see them while you move if you want

Originally Posted by harith2708 View Post
Interesting with this flame??

Not interested.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Anything in this post worth your time?

The only flames I'm interested in are Circle of Life, and your 150,000 TC asking price is too high for me.

Thanks though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]