ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
we be out here like on some rescue team shit
free the world

azzeffir23 did you participate in tourneys ?

What tourneys? I haven't been playing the game for a while so.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
What tourneys? I haven't been playing the game for a while so.

Something like clanwar or events in knockout mode
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Something like clanwar or events in knockout mode

Well I wasn't in a clan for a while so
I thought that could be possible because you have been a clan leader

I want to see you ingame, hit me up on discord if youre online.
Enjoint life
Name : Takasi

Belt : 8th dan

Previous clan : Spark

The reason why i want to join you guys is to make friends and gain respect from other people, do some shit and learn some new stuff from you guys. While in Spark, i think i've done enough for them, i helped them warred, made a clan video for them, but i got a feeling that i can't make friend with them except Gang and Exist, the other are just so inactive, even in Discord. Some people hated me just because i was in Spark... or they just kick me out and say something that a Spark member don't want to hear.

I know that fl0w is a wushu clan but i notice that you guys also accept aikido so i guess i can join too 'cuz my main is ABD and I'm also a replaymaker which i make all kinds of replay, spar, tricking, ukebash and parkour. and i also make videos, here are some of mine... (i'm currently making a clan video for VII and you guys ^^)

What I did

Also a fact about me that i'm the only Vietnamese who play this game or at least the only player who focus playing this game
Attached Files
madman 8.rpl (108.0 KB, 3 views)
lenshu decap 2.rpl (57.9 KB, 3 views)
spar maikei 10.rpl (292.1 KB, 3 views)
parkour solo 1.rpl (508.8 KB, 2 views)
double cork.rpl (196.5 KB, 3 views)
save 1.rpl (69.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tasaki; Aug 8, 2019 at 12:33 PM.
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
Nick: San or Sanjiz
Belt: 10th dan
Previous clans: Core and Wapow
Reason to Join: I like the good vibes here and want to do all the esports because I am the abd god
Replays: New computer no replays
just a reminder for future applicants:

1) please make at least a bit of effort with your app.

2) if you already know a member or two and they like you, that greatly increases your chances. Mention it.

3) please have a real reason to want to join fl0w, saying something along the lines of "bc i like fl0w" doesn't go very far.

These views expressed are my own and do not represent the opinions fl0w or its other members : p

Lastly, thank you for your interest.