ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Screenshot Of Me For A Mouse Pad!
I have this coupon for a custom mouse pad cheap but I don't have a good big image of my tori to put on it. I'd make one myself but my computer is having some trouble and I can't get to photoshop.

What I require:
A screenshot of my tori posed showing him in all of his glory.
No body parts or other toris.
No hair or flames or blood.
Silverish white or a dark background type thing and a green glow or aura would be good. (See my image from 'Who Is Who' interview)
Needs to be big. 1235*1040 is ideal as a minimum but if you absolutely have to then I can live with 950*800.
Speaking of live with, I'm going to have to look at this mouse pad for pretty much as long as I have it so put your heart into it. ;D
The name Solax needs to be on it somewhere down the bottom. Font color should be dark or silvery/white or toxic green. Font type could be hand drawn like my avatar or something cool that you think would fit the image.

If you can get me a wip I can give you feedback so don't be afraid to show me what you're up to.

Of course you will be paid. I think 10k is fair but if your work is truly amazing I tip generously. ;)

Tell your friends! Thanks!

Edit: You may include other toris if they are used as props to magnify my greatness.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 9, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
In.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I am on it :-)

I have gtg somewhere, when I come back I will start it asap
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
would you like something like this? http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=24
made it for last month's avvy/sig/head tex contest

The pose looks pretty good but I'd prefer the tori to be more central. The of course the right colors. Not too interested in a logo or anything.
ahhh yes of course. will give this a shot then.
-----
changed the pose. made a wip. tell me what you think.

large

-----
edit: added a background out of boredom

edit

Last edited by nevramon; Oct 11, 2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
If you can wait over this weekend I'll have something cool in store for you, babe ;*
meh
p.s. bg made by me, nothing ripped
oh, and i can get rid of the border if ya want

large v1 (no filters n shiz)

large v2 (filters n shiz)

Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
On it bro
I'm not use this account anymore, if you want to contact me, just PM my Primary Account (CyberAero)
new v, g

v3

EDIT: Too many

Choices!

Last edited by Dothgar; Oct 11, 2013 at 11:54 PM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!