Ranking
Original Post
Fight Club
Okay here's what i got in mind.
Since gaining credits by wins became too hard , why dont we make a fight club.
A.K.A Two players wanna fight for money..if they both agree,than they specify whats the stake.Than they fight ,and the winner takes it all.The payment is done by sending tc to the winner.
Since im sure there will be alot of ppl trying to cheat , there are 2 options...
1:Before the fight starts , stakes are sent to a neutral player before the fight , who after the fight sends them to the winner.
2:We can use the good ol system of trust , and if anyone cheats ,its reported here.

This would make fights more interesting , and also is a quicker way to raise credits...and could stimulate noobs to work harder on themselves and really get some skillz...

\\//
bet: 300 tc, and gladiator relax.
mode: wushu
challengers: none as of yet.

and wetto... I totally agree with those rules.
Glad u like the idea peeps....
But i i was thinking of more like a Special server where this could happen (maybe included in 3.1 release , or when the server files are released) cause it would be a pain the ass if anyone who would like to fight , has to post in here and check the forums...dunno still WIP idea but it could work i hope ;)

PS:And revolution , i think bet should be chosen by the combatants ,since not everyone has alot of TC this days..
Last edited by SlasHDaFiveNine; Nov 3, 2007 at 12:39 AM.
Well i played nuthug in aikido and was lucky to win.

I set another challenge.
Match type: kickbox
best of 3 games
Stake: Acid torso (match it with 6k or other items)
opponent:[guru]sam1

well done to sam1 who beat me in kickbox and won my acid torso
Last edited by ronalds; Nov 3, 2007 at 10:08 PM.
PARANDROID
Awkay. The first thing I had in mind was that you suggested the players to beat up themselves.
another challenge
game type: aikido, best of three
stake:amethyst dq
PARANDROID
Gg ronalds.

Challenge!

Mode: Aikido
Match count: 3
Price: Gaia force (matches to 4250tc or an item worth of about 4k)
Players: [Guru]Sam1 and [RAWR]NutHug
Last edited by Sam1; Nov 3, 2007 at 11:32 PM.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...