Toribash
Original Post
Fight Club
Okay here's what i got in mind.
Since gaining credits by wins became too hard , why dont we make a fight club.
A.K.A Two players wanna fight for money..if they both agree,than they specify whats the stake.Than they fight ,and the winner takes it all.The payment is done by sending tc to the winner.
Since im sure there will be alot of ppl trying to cheat , there are 2 options...
1:Before the fight starts , stakes are sent to a neutral player before the fight , who after the fight sends them to the winner.
2:We can use the good ol system of trust , and if anyone cheats ,its reported here.

This would make fights more interesting , and also is a quicker way to raise credits...and could stimulate noobs to work harder on themselves and really get some skillz...

\\//
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Ronalds or I. =)

I can fight you. Ronalds probably doesn't want to fight me because he just battled me a while ago.

You have enough credits/an item?
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Enough for me, come to aikido now if possible.
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Gg NutHug. =)

Another challenge!

Game mode: Judo DM
Match count: 5
Price: Gold force/relax (matches to 15k or an other item worth of at least 10k, for example, Acid, Dragon or Nox)
Players: [Guru]Sam1 and ?

Imo this thread should be stickied.

lol it is a good idea, lol but, i do think there should be somthin else, and that is, DON'T BET TC'S YOU DON'T HAVE!!!!
my motto is, act like the mithbusters, ask qwestions, try and get answers, and have a damn good time doin' it.

ALL IN
im betting all in. which is not much. but hey, little by little

MODs: classic, twinswords
MATCH COUNT: 3
PRICE: 120 tc, and counting