ES Recruitment Drive
I could make a Shaders sprite sheet.. coming in a variety of colours, 'course, and each colour set would have it's own special/different moves, traits, etc.

But Demon would be the big daddy.
And Void would be the big daddy's big daddy.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by ermac2222 View Post
In YOUR oppinion, I think it's cool to play regular fighting games sometimes, hince my name.
EDIT: for all of you who don't know what mugen is, its a program towhere you make your own 2-d fighting games.

No. I like MUGEN, and MUGEN games are awesome for when a friend is over and the console is out of order. What I meant was if you use that sprite sheet, it's going to be extremely boring, because it would be too linear. For a good TB sprite sheet you'd need at least 5 alternative animations for each thing. And coded so they are used at random.
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
No. I like MUGEN, and MUGEN games are awesome for when a friend is over and the console is out of order. What I meant was if you use that sprite sheet, it's going to be extremely boring, because it would be too linear. For a good TB sprite sheet you'd need at least 5 alternative animations for each thing. And coded so they are used at random.

I got to admit that'd be pretty bad-ass.

I got to admit that'd be pretty bad-ass.

Wouldn't be hard, either.
Last edited by Defyant; May 11, 2008 at 01:08 AM.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
Wouldn't be hard, either.

No kidding? I thought it'd be hard or something.
It would be funny to have a single player mode and like the final boss is Hampa and the sub boss is veb lol.
there could be other bosses to. And like secret charicters. oh yeah and fatalitys lol.
I'm done suggesting ftm.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
srsly drak?

why not have a mugen character that looks like a toribash figure... i think its a sweet idea.

I just told that it wouldn't be the same Toribash. I'm sure you agree with me that the "classic" Toribash wouldn't be like this, by pressing buttons to punch/kick/blah-blah .
That's just my opinion.

Yep its a good idea , and relatively easy...
But dont waste your time with mugen , Fighter Maker is way better , way easier and u dont need to code anything...i used it to make 2d games for 2-3 years...

If only i wasnt so lazy to ripp toribash sprites , i would make this game great....

PS: The hard part would be to simulate and ripp walking forward and backward animations.....
If someone is interested in pairing up with me , ripping the sprites i will make the game...
It could be done in 2-3 weeks tops (designing the gameplay mechanics takes time)
We can have fatalities brutalities Stage fatalities....
Last edited by Skillz; May 11, 2008 at 12:19 PM.
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
Yep its a good idea , and relatively easy...
But dont waste your time with mugen , Fighter Maker is way better , way easier and u dont need to code anything...i used it to make 2d games for 2-3 years...

If only i wasnt so lazy to ripp toribash sprites , i would make this game great....

PS: The hard part would be to simulate and ripp walking forward and backward animations.....
If someone is interested in pairing up with me , ripping the sprites i will make the game...
It could be done in 2-3 weeks tops (designing the gameplay mechanics takes time)
We can have fatalities brutalities Stage fatalities....

I'll team up with you, I'll rip all the pictures you want.
I also have alot of awsome ideas that would make a game epic.
Last edited by ermac2222; May 11, 2008 at 09:34 PM.
I'll team up with you, I'll rip all the pictures you want.

ok i accept.. just capture the moves with a little more frames.....
Remember , how smooth will the game be depends on how much frames there will be in a certain animation....
And also how varying the gameplay will be depends on the number of animations u create

Send me a sheet when ur ready and we will discuss it
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!