ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash with POV-Ray help with .inc's
I have been experimenting with some of the free .inc files on his site (with lots of gratitude to the creators! ) and when using POV-Ray to render my animation.pov with these new .incs I have found that even though I specify the new .inc in the 'include' line at the top, when I try to render it (with the 'initial_frame=1' etc) added, It stops on the first 'blood' line. This only ever seems to happen when I'm not using the 'glossy' one that came with Toribash.

Can anyone help me and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong? Thanks in advance!
(I am relatively new to this!)

Thanks again in advance.
This happened to me, I think the new version of POV-ray has some bugs about toribash to POV-ray.

Try and get the previous version of POV-ray, should be on the home site.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Thanks, I will try this!

EDIT: I have found that several earlier versions from the website do not help, thanks for the idea.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

EDIT: After a little poking around, it seems only when I change things in the 'glossy' inc, does it work. As it stops in POV ray on the first Blood line, I had a look at two incs.

Glossy inc:
// BLOOD
#macro Blood (xpos, ypos, zpos, Radius, xvel, yvel, zvel, xavel, yavel, zavel, r, g, b)

Other inc:
// BLOOD
#macro Blood (xpos, ypos, zpos, Radius)

There appears to be some differences/missing things. Any ideas now? Anyone?

Anyone at all?
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; May 15, 2008 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Don't triple post AND use the edit button....
Please don't triple post to bump your thread. If you really need help you could get on IRC and find your answer much more quickly.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~