Ranking
Going to be inactive for about a month, personal reasons. sheya guys <3
Ill be back for the clan video then I have to go inactive again because I need to catch up to my grade. Tell me when to start making the video and Ill get on it.
Replay thread

Just made...

I will be inactive. This will be about 2 weeks. My computer will not turn on so I have to send it in for repairs. I will be on the forums about once every 2 days or so. Sorry about this. Please don't kick me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
I will be inactive. This will be about 2 weeks. My computer will not turn on so I have to send it in for repairs. I will be on the forums about once every 2 days or so. Sorry about this. Please don't kick me.

It's cool homie. This is what this thread is for, if you inform us about your inactivity then you will not get kicked.
What really? I already banned him and everything... woops.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
What really? I already banned him and everything... woops.

You forgot to remove his name from the member list...
you know, the one we don't have?
You just paradoxed everything around here.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Dun post all dis complicated stuff here. To general discussion :P
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Alright I am now happy to announce that my computer is fully repaired and is living. I will now be active.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome, cause we need a bunch of that =D
Fagm duck fuck everyone.