Volt
1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Greetings reader. My name is Siba, the old guy from 2008 with a 5th dan account. Didn't play for 3 and a half years but, that doesn't matter, right? Now. I have come to the decision to try to join this clan. Reasons are going to be in the next few sentences:
I've met Kikipro and fastmove from this clan and they were pretty cool guys.
I like ABD and as i heard this clan is really good at it.(looking at the 2 guys I know)
Some sentences about myself. I'm 14 years old and live in Hungary, a small country in middle Europe. I like music, mainly rock, metal, punk and the variations of these genres. I'm usually shy and not really talkitive.
My favorite mods are mushu, boxshu, parkour maps and of course aikido and abd.
I hope you accept me and I will wait for your respons.
Bye-Bye!
Attached Files
Aidecapo.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
ABD.rpl (66.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Siba; Jan 2, 2015 at 01:21 AM.
I'll give this a yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Sorry for what happend
Here i wrote a poem too make us happy.
-----
Originally Posted by Icebear8 View Post

On a cloudy day when it was raining turtles, Kiki when to Electro's basement, to look for his daily dose of cocain.
Upon entering the basement he saw a strange object in thy basement, it was big, bigger then he had ever laid his eyes upon
It seemed to be penetrating some kind of pole, thy darkness blocked the vision, he moved slowly towards thy strange object.
It seemed almost alive, after moving close, he started smelling an odor, he heard something drip. he called for Electro, no awnser.
he moved in quickly only to find Laithoon bound to a pole getting raped by a tentacle monster, he quickly suplexed the tentacle monster, it DQ'd
Laithoon was saved, but Kiki got stuck in the slime the tentacle monster left behind, Laithoon tried to pull him out, but all it did was slightly rip Kiki's clothes.
Laithoon slowly moved in, and started giving Kiki a blowjob, than just before Laithoon was going to jam Kiki's dick up his anus, Kiki spoke and said "I'll fucking lift you"
Laithoon quicky countered and they went balls deep, proving that yes Kikigay is gay. Electro the giant orange crocodile joined the gangbang, everyone got killed by the Gay Niggers From Outer Space, gg
Last edited by Icebear8; Jan 2, 2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Icebear8 View Post
-----

at first i was like "need more gay kikiproes and more niggers outta space

now my life is complete shants.
WE. GO. JIM.
@Siba if you can edit that where I get ass kissed, it's a yes

To the former KnC members, why not take this business in a private message instead of making a scene. Need I remind you this is the Recruitment thread of KnC.
-----
*both posts screencapped, in the case of future reference...
Last edited by b3aquino; Jan 2, 2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
I (think) know what you are referring to and that's the reason why I removed those 2 posts.
And thank you tomczo for the invitation. I have accepted and I'll be a loyal to this clan and I will do my best to fit in perfectly.
Thanks again,
Siba
--------------------
Edit: ...and that's the reason I removed those 2 posts. And thank you for still saying "yes" to my application.
Last edited by Siba; Jan 2, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
Mrkamikaz, please don't post here anymore.
Nor on our clan thread.
Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IGN name:NinjaXX10
Belt(Minimum belt is brown):Black Belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Aikido,judo,ABD,Taekkyon,Classic
Previous clans: Toxic (Dead)
The country you are from: Indonesia
NINJA IS HERE
Denied oi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]