Ranking
Ill add a multiplayer replay in about an hour ill do a spar with my buddy thorgrin (hopfully it turns out good).
Last edited by Submerge; Sep 8, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by MagnusSol View Post
Hi Cyro my alt DeprivedOR's known you since hes been black belt and your what pushed me into liking parkour, and that is what makes me special: doing super realistic parkour. I'd love to join k because i had followed you into MOFF the day before you left to make this clan and i just want to be in the same clan as you ill help this clan by using my parkouring and sparring specialty's and my ABD ability's.

Y'know, since you posted before we changed the specifics, I won't count off for any misses on those. You've also proven you are an alt, so no doubt there. I have yet to see any parkour, so I dunno about your "super-realistic" parkour, but I have seen you ABD abilities. Very close, but I give it a yes.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
All online and aikido
-----
By the way Im not an alt althought some people have thought that i was, just a warning
Attached Files
2.rpl (66.2 KB, 5 views)
3.rpl (59.9 KB, 4 views)
5.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Darking879; Sep 9, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tarail View Post
Y'know, since you posted before we changed the specifics, I won't count off for any misses on those. You've also proven you are an alt, so no doubt there. I have yet to see any parkour, so I dunno about your "super-realistic" parkour, but I have seen you ABD abilities. Very close, but I give it a yes.

Parkour/sparring isn't necessary. Just their top 3 replays. ABD doesn't make a difference either.
-----
Originally Posted by MagnusSol View Post
So... Cyro when's that yes coming?

I'd say yes, but you're currently in a clan.
-----
Originally Posted by Darking879 View Post
All online and aikido
-----
By the way Im not an alt althought some people have thought that i was, just a warning

Your application was very lacking. All you really put was your replays, so right now it's a no.
Last edited by -Cyri-; Sep 9, 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
why tho
Originally Posted by Starkxx View Post
Wut about me Cyronex? :3

Your app was pretty good, and you're a nice person, so we'll put you through trial.
why tho
zombminon- Application
Hello fellow members of Toribash and [k] clan. I really want to join this clan because I went to the server and everybody was really nice, and very good. I hate shovelers, and hackers.

Zombie- Half Minion.rpl

Zombie- He Gone .rpl

Zombie- Rocked Son.rpl
Can't vote on anyone because I can't see their replays ._.

So yeah, I can kinda just look at what you're saying and assume that the other members have seen the replays.

Zomb, I'd like to know what you can give the clan, and what we can do for you. Those are the things I look for in apps....though I do like it when you put a reason for wanting to join a clan too...
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here