Ranking
Hey Pranit i exist too :P don't say you wanted to join because of Pebz, you wanted to join because of me too (a.k.a DeprivedOR)
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Attention:

Application form has been updated!
Please read it before you apply!
why tho
Front of the Flame.. ey?
Well...
Not sure where to begin. From the beginning I suppose.

My whole Toribash Career started all the way back in May 10th, 2008. I started as "BASHEM". I came into Toribash from the Skulltag Community (Doom Modding) which is long gone now.
But anyways, after two years of having a blast and reaching 3rd dan and achieving full hunter, I decided to quit (Early 2010). I can't remember why, but I just did.
I came back late 2010 (Dec 5), as "DoomJosse" and relived the moments of glory in Toribash. I didn't create a new account to avoid bans, or infractions. I felt as if I were rusty, and wanted to start anew. But I'll admit, I did some stupid things when I came back. For example:

An Infraction on DoomJosse

Time passes, and I reach Black Belt. Things in my life happens, High School begins, and I decided to quit again. I wish I never left once, and stuck with BASHEM, though I could've just came back with BASHEM. Not sure why I didn't. But anyways, It is now 2013. I took one whole year off of Toribash, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

I had to comeback.

I log into Bashem, and play some wushu. I was defeated, again, and again. So, I decided to start over. Again.

August 24, 2013
Hopefully, this'll be the last time I quit. Clans I've been in before as BASHEM are [V] (Not the new clan, Video Games), [TAG], and [Wicked]. As DoomJosse, none, and as Nakuyomaru, none.

Now for my reason of wanting to join Kaen no Mai:
BECAUSE OF THE TAG!
Just kidding... lolol
Kaen no Mai seems to attract me the most. I've been looking for a clan to join for a while now, and ones that I've thought about joining (But never tried) were either too old, too serious, or too immature. Obviously, there is no Forum yet, but of what I can see so far, no one is too strict or really childish! It's just right. I can't wait to get to know you guys more (If I'm accepted that is, lol)!

EDIT: Totally forgot to add what I could do for the clan... Whoops!
Hmm.. I can admit that I'm a pretty skilled Wushu/Aikido Player. Judo, and Taekkyon never really came to me. I could create simple texture packs, I.E.: An Auction I made, and do some slight video editing. But that's pretty much it.

Well, I guess that sums it up. If you don't believe me with my old accounts, I could log in and PM if you'd please.

Random picture of mah Tori olololo

Hope you don't mind me uploading more than 3 replays.. D:

Attached Files
SplitDecap2.rpl (135.0 KB, 7 views)
Lenshu1.rpl (91.4 KB, 4 views)
DemheadHits.rpl (71.6 KB, 5 views)
decapninji.rpl (74.3 KB, 3 views)
Arm Break2.rpl (85.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nakuyomaru; Sep 26, 2013 at 05:49 AM.
nc10ny Application
Hello [K] !
My name is Nathan Chen and i would love to join [k]! My Previous Clan Was [Essence] and i have basic forum knowledge and i have the ability to also teach others how to use it. I can help this clan out by holding daily servers for us just to have fun in, and also tourneys if [k] would like me to :3 The mods i am Most pro at are Wushu4, Akido,ABD, and any other swords mod. I can help out the [k] community by helping others when they need help and contributing to getting more members.(if needed)

Extra: I am 18 Years old 3rd Dan Black Belt irl. Nationality, Chinese,korean. I can speak Chinese but cant write :/

Thanks for Reading!
and hope i am a good member for This clan!
I like your history Naku, Im not clan leader but if i were Id say your in
But seriously your one infraction was a useless post?? OMG.
Don't take me seriously Im almost 12. :P
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Originally Posted by Nakuyomaru View Post
Front of the Flame.. ey?
Well...
Not sure where to begin. From the beginning I suppose.

My whole Toribash Career started all the way back in May 10th, 2008. I started as "BASHEM". I came into Toribash from the Skulltag Community (Doom Modding) which is long gone now.
But anyways, after two years of having a blast and reaching 3rd dan and achieving full hunter, I decided to quit (Early 2010). I can't remember why, but I just did.
I came back late 2010 (Dec 5), as "DoomJosse" and relived the moments of glory in Toribash. I didn't create a new account to avoid bans, or infractions. I felt as if I were rusty, and wanted to start anew. But I'll admit, I did some stupid things when I came back. For example:

An Infraction on DoomJosse

Time passes, and I reach Black Belt. Things in my life happens, High School begins, and I decided to quit again. I wish I never left once, and stuck with BASHEM, though I could've just came back with BASHEM. Not sure why I didn't. But anyways, It is now 2013. I took one whole year off of Toribash, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

I had to comeback.

I log into Bashem, and play some wushu. I was defeated, again, and again. So, I decided to start over. Again.

August 24, 2013
Hopefully, this'll be the last time I quit. Clans I've been in before as BASHEM are [V] (Not the new clan, Video Games), [TAG], and [Wicked]. As DoomJosse, none, and as Nakuyomaru, none.

Now for my reason of wanting to join Kaen no Mai:
BECAUSE OF THE TAG!
Just kidding... lolol
Kaen no Mai seems to attract me the most. I've been looking for a clan to join for a while now, and ones that I've thought about joining (But never tried) were either too old, too serious, or too immature. Obviously, there is no Forum yet, but of what I can see so far, no one is too strict or really childish! It's just right. I can't wait to get to know you guys more (If I'm accepted that is, lol)!

EDIT: Totally forgot to add what I could do for the clan... Whoops!
Hmm.. I can admit that I'm a pretty skilled Wushu/Aikido Player. Judo, and Taekkyon never really came to me. I could create simple texture packs, I.E.: An Auction I made, and do some slight video editing. But that's pretty much it.

Well, I guess that sums it up. If you don't believe me with my old accounts, I could log in and PM if you'd please.

Random picture of mah Tori olololo

Hope you don't mind me uploading more than 3 replays.. D:

This is by far one of the best applications i've seen so far. I certainly think you'll be a great addition to our community. Welcome
why tho
I would like to join this clan because I feel it is right for me. I am an alt of a blue belt. I am nice and have some skill. My main attack is a kick. Don't really have any special skills i just think I can do good in a clan. I generally play judo and aikido. i have met two of your teamates and they were nice. I really do think this is the right clan for me.
Greetings and glad tidings.. i guess
hai [k], just for the record, im not really sure how to write an app, so pardon any mistakes, (if any)

im new to toribash, and one of my pals suggested me to join this clan,(not sure how to phrase that,) but i like the community idea in games, and especially since i heard of the veriety you guys have, it would be great if i can join.

First of, I played minecraft for a bit, made it a point to master redstone. up to 1.6 was ok (i guess,) inventions worked out well, and i have minor skills in architecture, (so i am told, but i have no idea why i was told that for my penis sculpture)

Out of many shooting and action games, I also play warframe,
I currently have an ember (farmed 3 months for it), a necros (two days, brain got fried but it was worth it), and an ash (unranked for now)
I suppose I make good support (hence the necros), working on my stealth, and so far, my tanking pretty much sucks elephant balls.

Now, I have just only started with toribash, and my replays are something even my dad laughs at.. furthermore, i have virtually ZERO toricredits, and i hope that if im excepted into this clan, I may get some tutoring,(or at least some criticism) in my attempts.
I also seem to excell in the utterly bullshit mods, and get my ass fed to me in serious ones (like akedo) .. so im not sure what you guys will make of that.

thats all, (i guess), i am not saying i want to join cause i think i am pro and i think i should,
i am asking to be considered by your members because i really like what ive seen of your clan so far, and id like to learn from the best..( butkissery level over 9000)

hope you guys deem me worthy, if not, good day to you.
Attached Files
sudden death.rpl (27.3 KB, 7 views)
snap-and-pin.rpl (22.1 KB, 4 views)
body splitter.rpl (21.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by M0ntz00m4; Oct 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: typed it wrong, (hehe)
Originally Posted by M0ntz00m4 View Post
hai [k], just for the record, im not really sure how to write an app, so pardon any mistakes, (if any)

im new to toribash, and one of my pals suggested me to join this clan,(not sure how to phrase that,) but i like the community idea in games, and especially since i heard of the veriety you guys have, it would be great if i can join.

First of, I played minecraft for a bit, made it a point to master redstone. up to 1.6 was ok (i guess,) inventions worked out well, and i have minor skills in architecture, (so i am told, but i have no idea why i was told that for my penis sculpture)

Out of many shooting and action games, I also play warframe,
I currently have an ember (farmed 3 months for it), a necros (two days, brain got fried but it was worth it), and an ash (unranked for now)
I suppose I make good support (hence the necros), working on my stealth, and so far, my tanking pretty much sucks elephant balls.

Now, I have just only started with toribash, and my replays are something even my dad laughs at.. furthermore, i have virtually ZERO toricredits, and i hope that if im excepted into this clan, I may get some tutoring,(or at least some criticism) in my attempts.
I also seem to excell in the utterly bullshit mods, and get my ass fed to me in serious ones (like akedo) .. so im not sure what you guys will make of that.

thats all, (i guess), i am not saying i want to join cause i think i am pro and i think i should,
i am asking to be considered by your members because i really like what ive seen of your clan so far, and id like to learn from the best..( butkissery level over 9000)

hope you guys deem me worthy, if not, good day to you.

I do like this app.. you don't act cocky or act like you have a massive ego, and I like that.
I can't stand people who are like "You should accept me because i'm awesome".

Yes from me, and welcome.
why tho