ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by M0ntz00m4 View Post
hai [k], just for the record, im not really sure how to write an app, so pardon any mistakes, (if any)

im new to toribash, and one of my pals suggested me to join this clan,(not sure how to phrase that,) but i like the community idea in games, and especially since i heard of the veriety you guys have, it would be great if i can join.

First of, I played minecraft for a bit, made it a point to master redstone. up to 1.6 was ok (i guess,) inventions worked out well, and i have minor skills in architecture, (so i am told, but i have no idea why i was told that for my penis sculpture)

Out of many shooting and action games, I also play warframe,
I currently have an ember (farmed 3 months for it), a necros (two days, brain got fried but it was worth it), and an ash (unranked for now)
I suppose I make good support (hence the necros), working on my stealth, and so far, my tanking pretty much sucks elephant balls.

Now, I have just only started with toribash, and my replays are something even my dad laughs at.. furthermore, i have virtually ZERO toricredits, and i hope that if im excepted into this clan, I may get some tutoring,(or at least some criticism) in my attempts.
I also seem to excell in the utterly bullshit mods, and get my ass fed to me in serious ones (like akedo) .. so im not sure what you guys will make of that.

thats all, (i guess), i am not saying i want to join cause i think i am pro and i think i should,
i am asking to be considered by your members because i really like what ive seen of your clan so far, and id like to learn from the best..( butkissery level over 9000)

hope you guys deem me worthy, if not, good day to you.

Yes.

I like this guy. He talks of truth and doesn't boast about himself. You should practice making replays with default settings :P

A warm welcome from me!

If you make it in, I'll totally teach you about wushu.
Originally Posted by Contolr View Post
I would like to join this clan because I feel it is right for me. I am an alt of a blue belt. I am nice and have some skill. My main attack is a kick. Don't really have any special skills i just think I can do good in a clan. I generally play judo and aikido. i have met two of your teamates and they were nice. I really do think this is the right clan for me.

And i know you. (Hello! Nexus!).

Originally Posted by M0ntz00m4 View Post
hai [k], just for the record, im not really sure how to write an app, so pardon any mistakes, (if any)

im new to toribash, and one of my pals suggested me to join this clan,(not sure how to phrase that,) but i like the community idea in games, and especially since i heard of the veriety you guys have, it would be great if i can join.

First of, I played minecraft for a bit, made it a point to master redstone. up to 1.6 was ok (i guess,) inventions worked out well, and i have minor skills in architecture, (so i am told, but i have no idea why i was told that for my penis sculpture)

Out of many shooting and action games, I also play warframe,
I currently have an ember (farmed 3 months for it), a necros (two days, brain got fried but it was worth it), and an ash (unranked for now)
I suppose I make good support (hence the necros), working on my stealth, and so far, my tanking pretty much sucks elephant balls.

Now, I have just only started with toribash, and my replays are something even my dad laughs at.. furthermore, i have virtually ZERO toricredits, and i hope that if im excepted into this clan, I may get some tutoring,(or at least some criticism) in my attempts.
I also seem to excell in the utterly bullshit mods, and get my ass fed to me in serious ones (like akedo) .. so im not sure what you guys will make of that.

thats all, (i guess), i am not saying i want to join cause i think i am pro and i think i should,
i am asking to be considered by your members because i really like what ive seen of your clan so far, and id like to learn from the best..( butkissery level over 9000)

hope you guys deem me worthy, if not, good day to you.

You seem like a nice person Id like to play with you some time when you get accepted.
Last edited by MagnusSol; Oct 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Hello, Kaen no Mai and fellow others, how are doing today?

A person who referred me to this great clan was Submerge, which, was a good recommendation.
Why did I want to apply? Well, I'm really really really eager to make every clan I join active,alive,and ranked as high as possible that I can make it.

My favorite mods are: aikido,mushu,wushu,xspar,and much more.
I can help many beginners with tips and tricks, I am really helpful person and who never
starts fight, ever.

I hope I get accepted :^)

I'll post replay down below.
Attached Files
Range.rpl (84.4 KB, 3 views)
check.rpl (808.3 KB, 3 views)
Patience.rpl (141.4 KB, 3 views)
-Essen- Simple noble v.2.rpl (110.2 KB, 6 views)
Hello Fellow Clan leaders I would kindly ask you to invite me to the clan. I would love to be apart of the (K) clan in Toribash. This clan fits me a lot. I was just in the Amebix clan and I hated it. No one was nice, I am glad you did this because all the dumb people can out there are good at toribash but are jerks to other people. This is why I want to join the (K) clan
Originally Posted by Zbone69 View Post
Hello Fellow Clan leaders I would kindly ask you to invite me to the clan. I would love to be apart of the (K) clan in Toribash. This clan fits me a lot. I was just in the Amebix clan and I hated it. No one was nice, I am glad you did this because all the dumb people can out there are good at toribash but are jerks to other people. This is why I want to join the (K) clan

No for me too Im a good friend of the leader of Amebix and theres no replays.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Originally Posted by Essentiality View Post
Hello, Kaen no Mai and fellow others, how are doing today?

A person who referred me to this great clan was Submerge, which, was a good recommendation.
Why did I want to apply? Well, I'm really really really eager to make every clan I join active,alive,and ranked as high as possible that I can make it.

My favorite mods are: aikido,mushu,wushu,xspar,and much more.
I can help many beginners with tips and tricks, I am really helpful person and who never
starts fight, ever.

I hope I get accepted :^)

I'll post replay down below.

Ill give him a yes since I referred him to join. But the reason I told him he should apply is because he is very good at toribash and he's kind and nice everyone he's meets. So I believe he is a good fit for the clan what do you guys think?
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Hello Kaen No Mai clan. I'm Zombminon I play a lot with you guys. I train with Submerge. I can help this clan by posting on the forums, and helping you spread the name of your clan and clan members. I'm very active on the game but I can be on the forum. I log on the forums a lot to look for different set and such.
Attached FilesZomb- Spar Like Jar Jar.rpl (668.9 KB, 0 views)Zombie- Where's My Body.rpl (35.6 KB, 0 views)Zombie- Death.rpl (38.4 KB, 0 views)
Originally Posted by zombminon View Post
Hello Kaen No Mai clan. I'm Zombminon I play a lot with you guys. I train with Submerge. I can help this clan by posting on the forums, and helping you spread the name of your clan and clan members. I'm very active on the game but I can be on the forum. I log on the forums a lot to look for different set and such.
Attached FilesZomb- Spar Like Jar Jar.rpl (668.9 KB, 0 views)Zombie- Where's My Body.rpl (35.6 KB, 0 views)Zombie- Death.rpl (38.4 KB, 0 views)

Sadly, it appears that applications are no longer being accepted:
Originally Posted by Cyronex
Last edited by Cyronex; 5 Days Ago at 04:53 PM

And your post seems to be posted 5 days ago, around the same time the edit was made.
Though I could be wrong D:
Originally Posted by Nakuyomaru View Post
Sadly, it appears that applications are no longer being accepted:

And your post seems to be posted 5 days ago, around the same time the edit was made.
Though I could be wrong D:

Naku hes already in the clan XD
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere