Toribash
We will have a competition i guess.

Those of us who were around before we became official would most likely either have special ranks or be higher ranks by default
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If your going to go military you should either go by rank or by group (ex. Seals, Infintry,Airforce...)or rank(Trainee or what ever

I suggest that we go with Army ranks Here is a list of army ranks
http://www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/army_ranks.asp
Sorry i is a army buff i am into WW2 majorly
Well with what i said i was going for a very simplified version of the army ranks.

I forgot colonel though, adding that now
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
there, i added major.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont think we should keep our made up ones, If we have ranks then we would be really organised.
But then again, The ones who have their own can show a sign of Leadership
I was thinking those of us who joined early would be at least the rank of captain to start.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
come on manliek tink lke a real KO crew 4 own ranks example rank #1 cktn aka cant kill the noob ranks #2 nbit aka new baker in town #3 nco aka new chief offense any way fist only sugesstion but if u like my ideea tell me andi try find some more -.- peace all KO members
D@cK0s
It will probably be a combination of those, with all of them affecting rank, Buttchouda.
Edit: Lol new baker in town! Gotta love dackos.