Ranking
Original Post
Gift code giveaways
So, alot of games have this gift card system where if you recieve a code, you could use it to get some bonus things. For instance, borderlands 2 you have the golden keys. LoL has the RP, etc. So I thought it would be a great idea to have these gift code giveaways. These giveaways happen about once every two months and only a selected amount of people can use it. You could find these on the facebook page and should promote the facebook fanpage. Let's say 10k to the first 50 people who use the code. Something like that

I don't want to leave it off here so here are some pros and cons

Pros:
Gives people TC
Promotes the facebook page by making people check almost everyday.
People who check the TB facebook page finds out there's a chance to get more TC and encourages them to play the game more
Boosts marketing by giving them starting TC which allows people to buy, sell, buy, sell, etc
Gives quick TC when needed

Cons:
TC sink may be needed if done wrong
Inflation maybe
Change of torishop prices again

For fucks sake, wrong forum. This is so embarrasing. Someone move it pls. I don't mind an infraction >.<
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 19, 2014 at 06:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Let's say a tb card for let's say 1-50$ USD
The code is at the back of the card.
Type it somewhere in the forum... somewhere or somethang like dat...
Get a couple of items or TC.

maybe something like that?
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Let's say a tb card for let's say 1-50$ USD
The code is at the back of the card.
Type it somewhere in the forum... somewhere or somethang like dat...
Get a couple of items or TC.

maybe something like that?

You explained the OP in a nutshell. gg wp
Anyway, something like that but you have the freedom to do whatever you want with it. You could sell it, give it to someone else, etc. Also, it's not something you buy in the store.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This wont happen. The chances of seeing a Toribash card at your local gamestop is 0/0. The game isnt THAT popular
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Originally Posted by SuperROBO1 View Post
This wont happen. The chances of seeing a Toribash card at your local gamestop is 0/0. The game isnt THAT popular

That's not what I mean

It's a digital code that you can enter by them giving it to you through facebook.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This codes would be able to crack, like the game mirrors edge, if you want to install it you need 2actviation keys to make it work, this makes it very hard to download illegal. But someone made a program that just is making those codes self, and they work. Not that I did that but a good friend of me doesnt like to pay for things.

If this wouldnt be possible its supported because the idea is nice
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
This codes would be able to crack, like the game mirrors edge, if you want to install it you need 2actviation keys to make it work, this makes it very hard to download illegal. But someone made a program that just is making those codes self, and they work. Not that I did that but a good friend of me doesnt like to pay for things.

If this wouldnt be possible its supported because the idea is nice

its is possible, u talk about a cd key, but he means code's like for Riot point in league of legends. there does from my knowledge not exist such a generator.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I like this idea, but what if we use it to make TC/item trade safer as well? Maybe we can make a generator in "Transfer Toricredits" or "Transfer Items" that when you type in the code you got on your own Torishop page it automatically sends the preset amount or preset items to your deactivated/account

it could easily go towards giveaways and events.
Last edited by Mystery; Jan 29, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I like this idea, but what if we use it to make TC/item trade safer as well? Maybe we can make a generator in "Transfer Toricredits" or "Transfer Items" that when you type in the code you got on your own Torishop page it automatically sends the preset amount or preset items to your deactivated/account

it could easily go towards giveaways and events.

So you're saying users could make their own codes?
Maybe add a fee. iirc, a sinking of TC is being held. This couls be nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep, a fee does sound nice. Add a bit of a tax onto this economy persay.