Ranking
Original Post
Tourney prize
I think prizes for predifined tourneys could correspond the amount of players in the room. (up to a sertain point)
The more people the bigger the prize.
And less people = smaller prize.
Last edited by antities; Jan 28, 2014 at 09:43 AM.
tit
For every five players, it should grow by 500tc!
#Supported
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I like that! but instead this: For every player in the tourney it grows by 100TC? And you should be allowed to add a tourney price like /tourneyprize 100TC so you can add your own TC into it
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
You should be allowed to add a tourney price like /tourneyprize 100TC so you can add your own TC into it

I like this idea. ;P
Have some random rich guys add to tourney, I'd be great!
And then getting the message: "Not enough games played for tourney prize to be payed out." xD
But I guess the prize would roll over, right?
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
For every player in the tourney it grows by 100TC?

See, it'd be better for the prize to only go up when a certain amount of players
are present. Like how I said, for every 5 players, the prize would increase
by 500tc.
But I'd also like to bring up the matter of Multiclienting in these servers.
Say a player (MC)'s at the start of the tourney just so the prize is higher and
then quits from one account, wouldn't that be a problem?
In that way, it'd be better to have the prize only raise for every 5 players.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
yup i agree its way more harder to win the tourney when there is more people so i agree there must be bigger prize then
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
there's already a command for adding TC to the tourney. it's /tourneyprize (TC)

also the other one just seems like it will lead to farming one way or another. I don't exactly support it.