Toribash
Original Post
Clan Forum
I was thinking if you can buy forum to your clan. It's kinda stupid that you have to become official and it's kinda hard for others players(some beginners/newbies or like that)the fee could be around 60000-40000 TC, but you can't buy a private room if it's not a official clan. i have heard that everyone says "it's really hard to become official and i really want a forum to my clan i think i might be rejected because i don't have fine leader skills and other things" that i have heard a bit.

well that was it, i think that could be a fine idea
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
If it's 40000 tc+ to buy the forum, it would be useless, considering you can just be official for 50k, however they have to decide. Plus this would ruin the whole point of being official.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
~Unsupported
That would just make turning official a but unnecessary since it would be easier to just buy a board like that..
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
If it's 40000 tc+ to buy the forum, it would be useless, considering you can just be official for 50k, however they have to decide. Plus this would ruin the whole point of being official.

But how you can know does you get accepted? for some a bit played member who bought a clan and he wants a forum to his clan and he is not good at to be a leader and won't find active forum posters and won't get accepted and he really want a forum to his clan i think this could be really good idea

EDIT: And also when you buy forum to your clan, you can just click the clan and it goes into the clan forums but i does not show in the official clans list
Last edited by hunter; Jan 29, 2014 at 06:13 PM.
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Not supported

F*ck man D; don't be lazy and just buy tc for a clan board, work hard and make your clan good for it.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
i actually meant that that could be pretty good for newbies, i didn't mean i'm gonna make a clan and buy it(i'm not gonna make/start a new clan ever)
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
But then what is the point of having offcial clans if the only thing different is a [] tag and a private board?
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR