Toribash
Original Post
Delete unused toribash Accounts
If possible could old unused toribash Accounts be deleted if they have 2 years of forum and ingame inactivity or more. This would be helpful for new players so they can have that perfect name, but may also lead to confusion(like someone naming themself a well known but now inactive tb player eg.War_Hero.. So sorry for using your name not evan sure if your inactive ..) . But in my opinion it would be better to live with that confusion now then in the distant future having players with large amounts of numbers behind there disired name Eg.XEVO365215863289 because all other names have been taken. What are your thoughts? This was just a suggestion that came in my mind.
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Then when the players with accounts deleted come back,what do you do?Apologise and move on?
Lose everything they earned?
Are you living the life you really want?
In my opinion: if you can't come up with an original name, that's your problem. Not trying to be blunt about it, but that's how it is.

My name before this used to be edjr and it's that for almost everything I use, gaming wise.

If users are unhappy with their current name, they can purchase a name change for 100k (but must be at least four, alphanumeric, characters long).

I don't see a point in deleting accounts just to clear up room.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

eh, if a player wants to have a name that's already taken by in inactive user you pay 100k tc, it's one for the admins to remove tc from the system. And as jinmaster said, what if you wanted to get back into toribash 2 years after you take a break from it. If you were a 8th dan black belt with 700k tc and you earned it, wouldn't it kind of suck to have that all deleted?

I think that if you want a name just pay for it.
Oh. Ok understood. With name changes can you basically pick any name? Not really sure how name changes work. Ill post this in the rapid thread maybe.
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
I can tell you all about name changes. I have had 3.

Basically with name changes, you can pick any name that is at least 4 letters/numbers, as long as they have been inactive for at least 3/4 years. You get 100k and send it to an administrator and they can change it for you. After each name change, it doubles in price though. So the first us 100k then the second is 200k then 400k and so on.

How about if the user personally requests for the account to be deleted?
Are you living the life you really want?
Mods and admins have the power to delete accounts, but they are strongly discouraged from doing so, in case something with that account comes up. The closest someone can ask for is for the account to be permabanned.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
but the items that could be lost
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
Maybe only delete inactive white belt accounts. Ones that were only created to take the name. Ones without any Items or TC. That would be fair. Just my opinion.