ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
BRING BACK PUBLIC ERTH TK SERVERS!!
let us erth tk in public
Kore Moderated Message:
Technically should be here https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=597024, but it doesnt seem to get much interaction, so this thread can chill here
Last edited by Kore; Sep 27, 2021 at 11:03 AM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Last View Post
let us erth tk in public

you're not wrong that'd call for some mint matches
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

I completely agree with this, it's been known, but not acknowledged, that erthtk is the supreme mod

also erthtkv2 not erthtkv3 :>
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I completely agree with this, it's been known, but not acknowledged, that erthtk is the supreme mod

also erthtkv2 not erthtkv3 :>

a man can dream that such a thing will make a return, and it really is one of the best mods out there for multiplayer replays and quick matches and stuff like that, very interesting to watch and to play.
Last edited by Team; Sep 26, 2021 at 03:40 AM. Reason: spellin
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

the fuck is v3?

melrose pls

EDIT: I have been informed there is a v3 and I had no idea. Gonna sue for naming rights.
Last edited by Erth; Sep 27, 2021 at 02:17 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth
the fuck is v3?

melrose pls revive Erthtk you're the best person for this job.

EDIT: I have been informed there is a v3 and I had no idea. Gonna sue for naming rights.

Everybody heard Erth?

With this in mind, I think its safe to say we deserve a public erthtk room : >
Originally Posted by Last View Post
let us erth tk in public
Kore Moderated Message:
Technically should be here https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=597024, but it doesnt seem to get much interaction, so this thread can chill here

Yes, Yes and Yes. As someone who's played a lot 5/6 years ago. To log back on today for the first time since and not seeing it there along w/ other features of the game that are missing, was surreal it was one of the most popular mods along side Aikido - what happened?!