ES Recruitment Drive
Well, if you want to, then sure. Also, LARFEN TIME.

Oh, and next week you'll have to keep tabs on the list yourself, i'll be in Norway by then, likely with no internet.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
LARFENNNNNNNNNNNN

it is your turn again

Also we really need to do something about all these absent recruiters. Y'all shouldn't put yourself on the list just so you can ignore your duty!
I'll be a recruiter if needed.

But if you do put me as number 9
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
A'ight, i shall put you on as number 9 shortly. However, first up, a public service announcement, because my donuts have been glazed. :c

Beginning from the 1st of November (end of my exam period, conveniently), any recruiter who misses his/her shift completely without an excuse will be off the list. I'm not a meanie, i can understand if you're busy with other, more important things, but i can't understand anything if i don't know about it. Yaknowwhatimsayin? People are counting on you, guys! Don't just apply for recruiting so you can be like "oh man i sure am a recruiter at ORMO", do it because you want to. So yeah, time to step up your game, chaps.

also Larfen has veto on this if he so wishes
HACKS yer up for recruitin'

Also, addendum to the above: If you don't report in and acknowledge having read it before it takes effect, you'll need a very good excuse to get back on the list. Ain't my responsibility to keep tabs on the wherabouts of VOLUNTEERS.
OKAY

Deadline passed by a few days, so time to bring the axe. If you really want to stay as a recruiter, respond within one hour. So far, only Hacks and MrJingles have confirmed their reading this.

MEGA ULTIMATUM POWERS ACTIVATE
-----
A'ight time's up, we now have a grand total of 3 recruiters.
-----
make that four
Last edited by Shook; Nov 4, 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clearly you're not. :U

ANYWAYS, super good performance by MrJingles the past couple of weeks, you and Hacks are what all recruiters should be. <3

also larfen i am disappoint

you said you wanted to recruit dudes :c

But given your status as the actual leader of the org... Well, i suppose a second chance is in order. But now, it is HACKS TIME.