Toribash
can i have a list of all the lua/toribash objects and events? i've been wanting to try some lua coding in toribash, but the objects and events are different for each game to what i've noticed. i may be wrong.

edit: i also think i posted this in the wrong spot :L
Yeah, wrong thread man.

But, on topic. Is it possible to have a script which makes you autojoin servers upon them being globaled. Through keywords, perhaps? For example. GMTourney. if somebody globals, and it has the word GMTourney in it, it would autojoin them to that word.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by laboblox View Post
can i have a list of all the lua/toribash objects and events? i've been wanting to try some lua coding in toribash, but the objects and events are different for each game to what i've noticed. i may be wrong.

edit: i also think i posted this in the wrong spot :L

Check /data/script/sdk/ for functions and data/script/startup.lua for hooks.
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Yeah, wrong thread man.

But, on topic. Is it possible to have a script which makes you autojoin servers upon them being globaled. Through keywords, perhaps? For example. GMTourney. if somebody globals, and it has the word GMTourney in it, it would autojoin them to that word.

Probably.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Hey psycore, thanks for your reply (#530 / #529)!
I'd prefer it in a file, it doesn't make a big difference, though.
Last edited by F3hler; Jun 9, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
I don't really know if someone has done this before
but is there any script that makes free cam slower?
for example to bind a key that makes the free cam slower when pressed
sometimes it gets really hard to take close up shots when recording :/
Thanks
INB4 14 days ban
Yep, I've written a script that lets you control the cam speed with a slider. You can find it here.
Signature temporarily out of order.
hacking replay lua (just like mod maker, make you move the tori joints, dms, etc.)
Last edited by TananPro; Jun 20, 2015 at 01:10 AM.
Keep walking
I think a script that calculates bet earnings beofre the match is over would be pretty cool, like a little text box saying "if you win this bet you'll get: $$$$" and maybe even tell how much each player would get in a "more" menu, and even calculate rakes to winners and house, etc