Ranking
Original Post
Room List rework suggestions
Hi, I'm remaking room list menu with the 5.60 update and I'm looking for suggestions on what to change there.
Main reason for the change is that we're migrating the majority of our C++ interfaces to Lua so that it's easier to maintain in future when it comes to multiplatform support.

Do you think the current functionality is sufficient and it's better to keep the menu the same or do you think we should do something completely different with that menu?
Some additional filters? Better new room creation experience? Better highlighting of featured rooms depending on your belt + mod preferences?

Please share any suggestions that you have
Attached Images
- Changeable background instead of white only, transparent function with blur perhaps

- Able to select mod before creating the server

- Make the "Room detail" list slightly wider and longer

- Customised server filter (Add/ Remove, like a check-box of what you want to see)

- Highlighted server in the serverlist when there's an ETourney, like those shoutouts messages while in a server

- Add a box around the "New room, back, refresh" preferebly

- Have the same font as the "new room" font for "Room, description, mod etc" at the top bar

- "Room Detail" box, if they have any TC decapprize and how much it is.

- If any player have bounty on their head, like a sheriff hat icon, quicker way to find bounties ;)

OPT; Might be a big step, but get a preview on the actual server and what kind of mod they're playing?
Video function to see a little square when they're playing before joining?
Last edited by Miracle11; Feb 28, 2023 at 08:50 PM.
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by akina View Post
also turn that horrid white background black so my eyes dont explode

Agreed a darkmode would be a good feature
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
New room list is now available for preview in 5.60 alpha builds: https://forum.toribash.com/showthrea...4#post11881474
Attached Thumbnails
toribash_2023-03-07_10-53-49.png   toribash_2023-03-07_10-54-58.png  
Last edited by sir; Mar 7, 2023 at 07:59 AM.