ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Additional Joints
What I think would be great is if additional joints could be assigned in mods.

In the mod-maker, you can create these additional joints and choose two objects to be linked together, then edit it like how you would any other joint. You can label them with anything you'd like and choose what their states will be called, then assign them to let either Tori or Uke (Or both) control them.

For example, in a mod where the Tori is sitting in a car of sorts, there could be a joint labelled "Engine" or something of that sort, which can be in the states Forward-moving(Extending), Reversing(Contracting), Idling(Held) or Coasting(Relaxed).

Due to the lag it might cause, it could be limited to, say, four joints per mod (Two for each player).

I don't see why this could be too hard to implement, and it could open up a whole world of possibilities for the mod-makers. What do you guys think?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
This is actually a good idea that is not game-breaking. I support this.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
A very simple yet useful suggestion. I agree, it would not be hard to implement and would vastly improve potential mods.

Supported
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I support this idea. It doesn't harm the internal heart of the game
But rather it gives people the opportunity to experiment and create
A lot of cool stuff.

Support this idea, creativity and new things will be discovered from this
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Pretty sure there's already been threads for this, CBA searching to confirm though.

Regardless, it's as good a suggestion now as it was back then. Potentially game breaking for older clients, but the increased object count in mods already resulted in that so why not.
Last edited by SkulFuk; May 26, 2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: argh typo D:

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Pretty sure there's already been threads for this, CBA searching to confirm though.

Regardless, it's as good a suggestion now as it was back then. Potentially game breaking for older clients, but the increased object could in mods already resulted in that so why not.

this makes kinda sense.

but yea, i think its a nice thing for mod makers. so maybe another "new" generation of parkour mods etc. since there are now all these massive object parkours, maybe soon with a new formed tori for them.
i would like to test something like this.

so yea its supported. maybe some thing which can be added with 5.0...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Uhm, Supported. I think that the usage of extra joints in mods would add a lot more variety to mods. As long as it's not a global increase in joints, and just the option to add/remove ones in mods, I support this.