Toribash
Well, Google is set as my home page, so it's easy for me to use that search function. I wanted to see if Cave Story are on these forums, since I'm making three mods of that game, but if I require a premium account, maybe I'll try using Google to search it here...

Anyway, I like ice, so I guess I'll either start practicing before I join the Frost clan or join as quickly as possible. The last time I've played Toribash was 8 February this year, so I've probably forgotten how to do my favourite acrobatic attack, although thanks to my cat accidentally pressing Z, I managed to make a useful Toribash attack.

And "frostbite" could either be an injury (my computer's dictionary says so) or it could be something different, such as in the case of Pokémon or some video games. Almost anything is possible. Also, I don't feel coldness.

EDIT:
Okay, I think I'm better than I remember. I really thought my skill would be terrible now... and I did a great move, but Toribash skipped the replay. Rats...
And how does the attachment thing work? If I require a premium account for that, then I won't be able to place any replays in the appropriate thread, including anything I did today...
Last edited by sbanen; Mar 22, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...