Toribash
App For 1st
Hi My name is Grahita Tude... I'm Indonesian 11 years old and loves to play game. My real life i play drums,go to school lol, i'm a gamer and a hacker. When i found Toribash... i was just like 'wow this game is sick' then played like 3 months of this game. My past clans were great, my first clan was Night Shade, then OC which was the best now the name is Ix. But i saw this beautiful clan,1st.the name spells it all...1st. i hope me joining this clan will help them become #1 in Toribash. My belt is black..and i know kickass242 and SuplexKing. I often play Toribash when its night in my country its day in your country, when its day in my country its night in your country so its 9. I rarely come to the forums. I just come to the forums to declare wars X. So its a 1
My Favourite mods is Mushu,Aikido,Boxshu,ABD. I wanna join cuz the members are part of ppl i know soo i can get comfortable.

These are my replays:


I Hope I'm Accepted And You Enjoy
Attached Files
#When Pecs Fly.rpl (71.6 KB, 0 views)
#Draigoon Wrecks.rpl (71.6 KB, 0 views)
ConCon 11.rpl (57.7 KB, 0 views)
ConCon RR2.rpl (93.4 KB, 0 views)
ConCon 10.rpl (38.6 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by Toad; Apr 26, 2016 at 02:04 AM. Reason: lol
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
Hi My name is Grahita Tude... I'm Indonesian 11 years old and loves to play game. My real life i play drums,go to school lol, i'm a gamer and a hacker. When i found Toribash... i was just like 'wow this game is sick' then played like 3 months of this game. My past clans were great, my first clan was Night Shade, then OC which was the best now the name is Ix. But i saw this beautiful clan,1st.the name spells it all...1st. i hope me joining this clan will help them become #1 in Toribash. My belt is black..and i know kickass242 and SuplexKing. I often play Toribash when its night in my country its day in your country, when its day in my country its night in your country so its 9. I rarely come to the forums. I just come to the forums to declare wars X. So its a 1
My Favourite mods is Mushu,Aikido,Boxshu,ABD. I wanna join cuz the members are part of ppl i know soo i can get comfortable.


I Hope I'm Accepted And You Enjoy


Its pretty good, nice job we will see about you bud good luck.
-----
Originally Posted by LordBasket View Post
Whats up, my name is David, I'm a master belt (currently global rank: 17) ^-^, I would like to join because I'm looking for a chill and competitive group to excel with! My best mods are basically any Aikido mod and Mushu. I can offer the clan my great personality :^) and my skills in my best mods which I stated ^^. My in-game activity would be an 8 and my forum activity would be a 6. Kickass242 reccomended me.

Good Start, Can you tell us a little about your life, Like your Age and what you like to do or what you do?
-----
Originally Posted by LordBasket View Post
Whats up, my name is David, I'm a master belt (currently global rank: 15) ^-^, I would like to join because I'm looking for a chill and competitive group to excel with! My best mods are basically any Aikido mod and Mushu. I can offer the clan my great personality :^) and my skills in my best mods which I stated ^^. My in-game activity would be an 8 and my forum activity would be a 6. Kickass242 reccomended me. I'm 17 years old, some personal things about me: I hate writing (can you tell :^)), I like basketball and video games, I'm nice and... Yeah :^) <3

Hmmm, He's good in game and I like his personality. I will accept Him, Welcome
Last edited by SuplexKing; Apr 16, 2016 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
Hi My name is Grahita Tude... I'm Indonesian 11 years old and loves to play game. My real life i play drums,go to school lol, i'm a gamer and a hacker. When i found Toribash... i was just like 'wow this game is sick' then played like 3 months of this game. My past clans were great, my first clan was Night Shade, then OC which was the best now the name is Ix. But i saw this beautiful clan,1st.the name spells it all...1st. i hope me joining this clan will help them become #1 in Toribash. My belt is black..and i know kickass242 and SuplexKing. I often play Toribash when its night in my country its day in your country, when its day in my country its night in your country so its 9. I rarely come to the forums. I just come to the forums to declare wars X. So its a 1
My Favourite mods is Mushu,Aikido,Boxshu,ABD. I wanna join cuz the members are part of ppl i know soo i can get comfortable.


I Hope I'm Accepted And You Enjoy

I like the app but your ingame could use alot more work. Im neutral on this.
Well I'm here
My name.... Well it's Zac... No not Zach or Zack, it's Zacc.. got it good? (oh and I'm 17 :P )Well, yea nonsense but on to! My belt is an 8th dan... It's pretty sparkly but needs two more lines. My best mods are anything aikido or mushu... Yep, I'm a mushu noob. I would love to join your clan because it looks fresh, and I'm looking for fresh clans to help out. My main past clans were Crooks and Jolt. I lead BadCo for about a couple months or so, so I have experience with clan leading etc. I will bring my skill to help with the clan, for if the leader needs me to do something I will unless it's something bannable or illegal... der.
Some about myself are I'm a friendly guy most the time. I do lots of things in real life (I actually have a life oh no). I run, do poetry, photography and some random things here and there. My gmt is central time zone.
Finally, my in-game activity is usually 8 but I don't have my PC right now so it's around 1. I do plan to get my PC back at the end of April! So don't worry. Right now my forum activity is higher because I end up checking it almost every day. So I would guess around 7 to 8.
Thank you for reading my app, hope you enjoyed and have a good day.
Last edited by Wolfy; Apr 20, 2016 at 03:55 AM.
~|That Wolf Guy|~
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
My name.... Well it's Zac... No not Zach or Zack, it's Zacc.. got it good? (oh and I'm 17 :P )Well, yea nonsense but on to! My belt is an 8th dan... It's pretty sparkly but needs two more lines. My best mods are anything aikido or mushu... Yep, I'm a mushu noob. I would love to join your clan because it looks fresh, and I'm looking for fresh clans to help out. My main past clans were Crooks and Jolt. I lead BadCo for about a couple months or so, so I have experience with clan leading etc. I will bring my skill to help with the clan, for if the leader needs me to do something I will unless it's something bannable or illegal... der.
Some about myself are I'm a friendly guy most the time. I do lots of things in real life (I actually have a life oh no). I run, do poetry, photography and some random things here and there. My gmt is central time zone.
Finally, my in-game activity is usually 8 but I don't have my PC right now so it's around . I do plan to get my PC back at the end of April! So don't worry. Right now my forum activity is higher because I end up checking it almost every day. So I would guess around 7 to 8.
Thank you for reading my app, hope you enjoyed and have a good day.

Really like your app well detailed, you seem nice and since ur an 8th dan I'm assuming your pretty skilled. I say YES. Btw you were in Jolt?? Me and Sethtus were in Jolt to a while back lol.
Originally Posted by Koar View Post
Really like your app well detailed, you seem nice and since ur an 8th dan I'm assuming your pretty skilled. I say YES. Btw you were in Jolt?? Me and Sethtus were in Jolt to a while back lol.

Yes, I was in it with Sethus for a bit I think? I don't know, but it was good times in Jolt.
~|That Wolf Guy|~
Request to join <3
Hey, i'm Zimsan13. and i want to join 1st.
-14 years old
-Happy
-From Philippines (but don't speak Filipino) (And i don't live there anymore)
-Played like a year

Clan history
-Never been in one

Activity
I play 3 hours almost everyday and try to keep up on forums.
( I don't post much on forums because i got nothing to post )

Skills
Im pretty decend player. I can make replays, play competive.
Im 2th black belt almost 3rd.

Why would you take me.
Well... Im kinda positive person who knows most of your members. And i got some abilitys.

Other games.
I play clash of clans,minecraft and some other games.

In real life
Im in school (14 years old) And i get after year to high school. I love math and physic things.
Mostly i dont have friends in school, but i hope i get ones in high school.
I played couple years ago beach volley. But stoped it becouse i didnt have friends there ether.
Basicly im kinda shy but fair guy. I also like sweets and baked goods. When im adult, I would love to make programs for job. (Like my dad does)
There is most interested things about my life.


Abilitys
-Video editing
-Photo editing
-Mod editing

I accept the following rules of your clan.
Thanks for reading lots of love <3
Last edited by Zimsan113; Apr 21, 2016 at 11:40 PM.
Originally Posted by Zimsan113 View Post
Hey, i'm Zimsan13. and i want to join 1st.
-14 years old
-Happy
-From Philippines (but don't speak Filipino) (And i don't live there anymore)
-Played like a year

Clan history
-Never been in one

Activity
I play 3 hours almost everyday and try to keep up on forums.
( I don't post much on forums because i got nothing to post )

Skills
Im pretty decend player. I can make replays, play competive.
Im 2th black belt almost 3rd.

Why would you take me.
Well... Im kinda positive person who knows most of your members. And i got some abilitys.

Other games.
I play clash of clans,minecraft and some other games.

In real life
Im in school (14 years old) And i get after year to high school. I love math and physic things.
Mostly i dont have friends in school, but i hope i get ones in high school.
I played couple years ago beach volley. But stoped it becouse i didnt have friends there ether.
Basicly im kinda shy but fair guy. I also like sweets and baked goods. When im adult, I would love to make programs for job. (Like my dad does)
There is most interested things about my life.


Abilitys
-Video editing
-Photo editing
-Mod editing

I accept the following rules of your clan.
Thanks for reading lots of love <3

OOOO nice so your an editor cool! Ima lean to a yes but i need to test you ingame.