Toribash
Ah don't worry, I won't be having a conversation here if I were to be hospitalized or something.
Glad to see we're finally getting active again.
I was motivated by rappunk and his sudden spark of energy and I'm trying my best to revive the clan.
> Piratez
Ask me something azzeffir23. Tell me what do you enjoy doing in your free time?
> Piratez
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Ah don't worry, I won't be having a conversation here if I were to be hospitalized or something.
Glad to see we're finally getting active again.

Yeah, it's really exciting. I like the activity that's going on right now.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I was motivated by rappunk and his sudden spark of energy and I'm trying my best to revive the clan.

Aw, that's wonderful. I'm glad I could bring something to the clan.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
How you doin' guys? I'm bored let's disscuss something. D:

I'm doing pretty well actually. What about yourself Effir? It's good to see you posting here.

What do you normally discuss?

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Ask me something azzeffir23. Tell me what do you enjoy doing in your free time?

I have a question for you, Dog. What's your MBTI type?

I personally enjoy spending time with my SO, reading, watching TV shows, learning, debating, posting on forums, and talking with people in my spare time. What about yourself?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
MBTI huh, I took test for it few months back, mine is ISTP or something along those line.

Besides playing video games, I like to laze around in my spare time, help around the house, and if I have lots of free time I usually taking care of my figures which could take hours. I'm not much of a social dude, so I rarely hanging outside, I tend to stay inside the house busy with myself.
Well in my free time i really enjoy going to gym to be honest. I go for like 2-3 hours and then i'm doing my homework and at the end of the day i give like 2-3 hours for some gaming time.

Also did i tell you that i like playing the guitar? D:

Now what about you?
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I have a question for you, Dog. What's your MBTI type?

Sorry for asking but, what is "MBTI type" ?

Also, I have been playing to go to the gym for months now. I just don't have the motivation to start doing it. I spend most of the day learning for med school, reading, playing with my dog, doing housechores and spending time online.
> Piratez
It's nice to see some people want to be medic/doctors in the near future. I hope you will achive what you want and save a lot of lifes. ;)