Ranking
Oh shit. I guess I'm here alone now. I'm finally not sick again. Sucks to not do anything but sleep in the spring break.
Heyo guys, how are you here and there?
As far as I go, I have been caught up with my break-up and private lessons. I have a marking test on the 16th of april and one on the 14th of may. Shit is escalading real fast so I barely even use my pc now. I study day and night !
I will pass by from time to time.
> Piratez
Sup Dog. Happy that you are determined to do study. I'm pretty fucked as I have no clue what I want. Staying in highschool forever would be pretty nice. I just can't imagine myself working hard at uni.
Hey, I just got home, the trip turned out unexpectedly well.
I have exam this Monday, but eh it won't be a problem.
I don't see a reason why we shouldn't accept the newest applicant. We have been deciding for too long. Welcome aboard, Simon! Post around and wear the tag proudly.

We should get ingame this month don't you think, guys? We haven't played together for quite some time. I'm free on Thursdays and Sundays so if anyone wants to play games or stuff like that you can message me. If I remember right, Simon, said that he goes ingame. If you ever feel lonely just hit me up I'll join and play a bit.
Forgot we have a new applicant, lol.
I'm free on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, same time as usual. Hit me through pm or Steam if you guys wanna go in-game.
thank you guys for accepting me to Piratez

i would love to play with any of you ingame
Sorry for being so inactive. I won't be able to be active anytime soon. University and immigration seems to be taking up quite a lot of time, and once I immigrate, I'll have to immediately find a job and a place to move into, so it'll be quite a lot. Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and I'm glad to see Piratez still afloat (hah). Also, welcome to the clan, Simon. I hope you enjoy your stay. Best of luck, all!
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
So, yeah. Hi all! Glad to be here!

How are you guys doing? I have been pretty chill lately so, i guess i'm good tho.