Toribash
Original Post
Toriclan
Alright then Peeps, looks like we're back, and with a shiny new clan tag~!

Please don't be morally offended if I forgot to send you an invite, I have not slept in a while I'm afraid.

If I did forget you, kindly yell "What the f*ck Wolf, don't you love me anymore" and me and I shall get right to fixing the issue.

Love you all.

Rules, remind me if I missed one, doing it of by memory coz they last list got deleted, again.
1. As a member of raku, you represent raku. As such we ask that you be kind and considerate (As well as non spammish) when talking anywhere on the forums and ingame.
2.All posts in the raku board must contain three words or more and remain on topic; unless specified otherwise.
3.raku is spelt raku. There is no capital in the name raku for it changes the meaning of the word. Remember, here at raku we are not capitalists, so don't capitalize raku!
4. Get along, really it's not that hard people; and it makes things so much better. If there is conflict you're instructed to contact me and we can sort it out.
5. Brownie points for correct grammar and spelling. It's really not that hard.
Last edited by XWOLFz; May 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Ohh thanks wolf...

Need the clan tag back
So i have to say " What the f*ck Wolf, don't you love me anymore "
I can't even play this game
Tagged again, stay active.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Quick question, how exactly do raku and Raku mean different things? Never thought about it.
One means lightning, one is a form of Japanese pottery used to drink tea from.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Thanks, gryphon sent invite to me...

Well always be active like 10/10 forums nor ingame
I can't even play this game
Great, I shall be looking forwards to seeing you in game.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
It looks like you didn't forget any of the rules. Also congratulations on the new tag.
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
One means lightning, one is a form of Japanese pottery used to drink tea from.

Oh.
So that's why the threads are named "Tea-Sipping" .
:3 I didn't know.
Definitely not Josh Lintag