Toribash
Original Post
Regarding our current state
As you all know, we're currently dying.
Fixing our activity is a small task, but the question is; what to do after.

It seems as that it's been such a long time since I've been here. I was a recruit, a member, a co leader and finally, the owner. Though I was never leading the clan, only maintaining its activity somewhat like a silhouette. Now it's time for me to take my leave.

You might be thinking that I'll be leaving right now, but no.
I'll stay and fix the activity, then pass raku on to someone else.

Those of you who want to leave, then leave.
I have no time for people who only care about their status.

Was that dramatic enough?
Interlude.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Am I an the only one who thinks raku's activity was fine? :(
and forcing activity leads to meaningless topics and spam. The only problem that we have is the lack of loyal members.

AND NEVERTHELESS ILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP THAT IS CALLED RAKU IF IT SO CHOOSES TO SINK
Last edited by Zac; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
You've been using this board to keep together and chill for years. Plus you participate in events. And you also have a skype group. Even if you reach one week inactivity, you won't die. You have my word for that.

So keep calm and keep doing what you are doing. ;)
Last edited by Hero; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
Tears of joy here guys.
I'll be starting my recruiting in around an hour or so.
Might as well host a tourney.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Zac View Post
Am I an the only one who thinks raku's activity was fine?
and forcing activity leads to meaningless topics and spam. The only problem that we have is the lack of loyal members.

AND NEVERTHELESS ILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP THAT IS CALLED RAKU IF IT SO CHOOSES TO SINK

LOYAL MEMBERS
yeh, most people left raku already. We lost so much.
Seems I played a major role in this huh...

I'll be there if you do any recruiting Shawn.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Sad to hear shawn. I would help but I don't have access to a computer for a little while, hope all goes well o7
Probs won't leave, but nevertheless; activity and loyal recruiting is a must.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
raku shall once again regain its once glorious activity that it once had. I've always had trust and faith in the leadership of this clan. I trusted and followed Lemp, had faith in his judgement in making Wolf the leader, I have faith in Wolf's decision on making you the leader, and I have faith in whoever else you decide. It's been years that I've been loyal to this place and honestly what I can say is that this place was the greatest when we were all family who just loved to play. Get some guys who just love to play and be a family, get the motivation back that was once here. Me, Lemp, Caff, Carbon we were a small little family who just loved to play. "Retired Legends" however we are still raku at heart. Best of luck Kam