Ranking
Original Post
The Random Topic's of Public2
The Random Topic's of Public2

So, I started this thread because basically every time I join Public2 server, a player starts a random topic, it can go from talking about if Aliens exist, if time travel is possible to even if humans can get control the earths Gravity, BONKERS! I know right?!

What is The Random Topic's of Public2?:
Well I'm glad you asked. This thread will basically be a collection of Random Topic's in the server, Public2 aka The Public Boxshu Server.

What can I post in here?:
If you ever visit the legendary Public Boxshu Server and the players in there are talking about a topic you find baffling or if you start the topic with others, screen shot some of the conversation if not all of it if you want, post it in here and we can continue on with the RANDOM TOPIC OF PUBLIC2!

What if I never join Public2 but like this thread?:
Not to worry! I'm pretty sure someone in here will post some random topic they found in Public2 and you can simply continue on with the topic yourself!

Please don't post other topics from different servers or from discord, because that defeats the point kthanks.
tell yami I said hi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.