Toribash
Original Post
(Very) Awkward situations
This thread is for any very awkward stories that still make you cringe to this day

In 2nd grade (at the time I just moved into england and barely spoke english), I really needed to take a piss but I was too shy and too foreign to ask if I can go, but also since the school was new I didn't know where it was...so I didnt go. After a few hours of holding it in, time came to attend the PE lesson. The teacher asked me to demonstrate what we're going to do. I stood in front of the whole class, he threw the ball, I caught it...and released 50 gallons of piss across the whole classroom. They had to evacuate the class
Last edited by Xife; Jan 20, 2021 at 01:30 PM.
print("Hello, World!")
dude one super awkward experience ive had was actually a month ago.

this one arrogant admin decided to remove me from a tournament for no valid reason whatsoever. can’t remember the name... i think it was “male” or something or maybe not i just remember him having a super dumb name.

but yeah suuuuper awkward moment it was really weird lol
There were multiple times where kids would drop their pants all the way down to take a piss in a urinal.

Still does not make sense to me.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
dude one super awkward experience ive had was actually a month ago.

this one arrogant admin decided to remove me from a tournament for no valid reason whatsoever. can’t remember the name... i think it was “male” or something or maybe not i just remember him having a super dumb name.

but yeah suuuuper awkward moment it was really weird lol

you're really still crying about this? try growing up a little?

man when i was like 8 i used to go to pace or some shit some acting thing and i was in a group of like 12 and we were coming up with this wicked play about the Chocolate Mountain and i wasn't listening to a single fucking bit of it and mind you a majority of the people on my team were like mid to late teens. so we get ready to perform this absolute masterpiece and im at the back like shit what are we doing ?? chocolate mountain?? ok sounds wicked and i fuckign IMPROVISE my own shit as soon as it starts and i fucking like kneel down and start pretending to Eat The Floor while these chimps are marching around singing this little song they wrote and shit it was the worst shit ever. never want to pace again after that

another awkward moment (which i totally played off btw) was when we had to do some group dance for Christmas in like.. 2019 and it was with my whole year and i was fucking RIGHT into it bro i tell you i was absolutely killing it and i got partnered with this fucking 4 ft 9 loser egirl and she refused to dance with me because my Palms were Rather Sweaty so i fuckin danced alone pretending to have a partner to be funny. my friends in close proximity were absolutely crying at this but i imagine i looked like a right skizzophrenic loser
Also, when I was 12 I was sitting with a friend and some guy he brought along. He decided to use the bathroom and left me with this dude I don't know for a good 5 minutes. We literally said nothing to each other and the awkwardness level was super high and I couldn't take it, so I said I was also going to the bathroom, and I sat in a stall for 6 minutes.

Originally Posted by tabby View Post
Palms were Rather Sweaty

What about your knees? Were they weak? Arms heavy?
Last edited by piss; Jan 19, 2021 at 07:40 PM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Xife View Post
This thread is for any very awkward stories that still make you cringe to this day

In 2nd grade (at the time I just moved into england and barely spoke english), I really needed to take a piss but I was too shy and too foreign to ask if I can go, but also since the school was new I didn't know where it was...so I didnt go. After a few hours of holding it in, time came to attend the PE lesson. The teacher asked me to demonstrate what we're going to do. I stood in front of the whole class, he threw the ball, I caught it...and released 50 gallons of piss across the whole classroom. They had to evacuate the class

i pissed myself in primary school in front of everyone one time bc i wanted to keep playing with a friend but i couldnt hold it in

one time in highschool these bunch of ret*rds were playing some game kinda like truth or dare in the classroom and they chose me for their stupid dare even though i wasnt playing and kept egging me on to kiss this one girl who wasnt playing either and clearly didnt want to kiss me, i dont remember why but i couldnt get out of the classroom so i stood there awkwardly with these people annoying the shit out of me so in the end i gave in and went up to this girl but she refused so it was even more awkward and these bitches kept going but we didnt do it in the end however this reinforced my hatred for everyone with the almost non existent self esteem i had at the time

i remember my lips were literally trembling when i went up to her LOL anxiety is a bitch bruh

luckily after i went to college and started drawing i regained my self esteem and confidence
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
you're really still crying about this? try growing up a little?

yes
Originally Posted by basic View Post
i pissed myself in primary school in front of everyone one time bc i wanted to keep playing with a friend but i couldnt hold it in

one time in highschool these bunch of ret*rds were playing some game kinda like truth or dare in the classroom and they chose me for their stupid dare even though i wasnt playing and kept egging me on to kiss this one girl who wasnt playing either and clearly didnt want to kiss me, i dont remember why but i couldnt get out of the classroom so i stood there awkwardly with these people annoying the shit out of me so in the end i gave in and went up to this girl but she refused so it was even more awkward and these bitches kept going but we didnt do it in the end however this reinforced my hatred for everyone with the almost non existent self esteem i had at the time

i remember my lips were literally trembling when i went up to her LOL anxiety is a bitch bruh

luckily after i went to college and started drawing i regained my self esteem and confidence

I had something similiar happen to me, they were pushing our heads against eachother trying to make us kiss...and she actually went for it, but i gave her the cheek. The next time both of us went for it but we smashed foreheads and that was the end of that . She also turned lesbian after that incident bruhhh
print("Hello, World!")