Original Post
[TEX] THE JAW!
showcased!

update1

i'm working on a vexel based set
using GIMP 2.8 and toribash 4.2
i am very proud of the mapping

planning to make the brain lighter and a bit more dry-looking

i am also having trouble coming up with what to put in the empty area in the front

please tell me how you like :)

update: new brain color

update2

update:
cleaned up teeth

update3

update: finished head?

update4

update: pecs n' nex

update4

update: upper torso

update5

update: removed the eyes (literally)

fuckdate666

update: tricep work (teeth will be put in)

update7

update: teeth + triceps

upd8

update: ARMS

update9

update: moreso a' torso

update10

update: upper body

update11

update: legs/glutes

update12

update: done?

update13 (spooky)

this is my palette:
Last edited by boStaff; Mar 15, 2013 at 03:38 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
Really good mapping on top dude, extremely solid. Very cool concept/execution so far.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Really good mapping on top dude, extremely solid. Very cool concept/execution so far.

thanks man! i'm really proud of the mapping
also, i cleaned up the teeth big-time

shmevin eats smegma
i don't know man they still look pretty dirty *sic*

aha yeah dude they're looking great. What's with the face, a bit of a watermark?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
i don't know man they still look pretty dirty *sic*

aha yeah dude they're looking great. What's with the face, a bit of a watermark?

that's my watermark, the bostaff face (which was my first head texture)
shmevin eats smegma
I see your style is in full swing here. This is one of the most original heads I've seen in a while, albeit the weirdest as well. Nice work, man.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by ScootiBash View Post
I see your style is in full swing here. This is one of the most original heads I've seen in a while, albeit the weirdest as well. Nice work, man.

thanks! i strive for weird

fun fact: the jaw is based off of Gary Busey's
shmevin eats smegma
I like, but I am awfully confused with what this is actually supposed to be. Needs quite a bit of work on it too (Understand that it is a wip, but still work on that top part a bit ). So yeah, it's supposed to be a brain with teeth as a jaw?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I like, but I am awfully confused with what this is actually supposed to be. Needs quite a bit of work on it too (Understand that it is a wip, but still work on that top part a bit ). So yeah, it's supposed to be a brain with teeth as a jaw?

top part? which top part?

explain
shmevin eats smegma
Well the shadows seem way too choppy (Shadows and highlights, excuse that last part, too lazy to backspace :P), like maybe hit the highlights at all parts, there's some areas where like there is a small thing missing that looks like it should have a highlight there because all around it is the highlight, and then it abruptly stops right before it gets to that part.

The head can be way better if you worked on it a little harder with the highlights and the shadows, (I understand it is your own style and your vision of making the head, also understand that this is a vector head) and if you do work on them, just make sure to remember what I said, would look better in my opinion. I like the head though Goodjob.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin