Toribash
Original Post
The HOLY CRAP move!!
A really cool (and lethal) move I made this morning ^^
It kills, n destroys uke to a point where you cant recognize him 0_0 lol, im pretty prout of it

Demo settings;

Hold all
Extend left pec
Contract right pec
Raise both shoulders
Left rotate chest
Left bend lumbar
Extend abs

Space X1

Lower right shoulder

Space X3

Lower left shoulder
Grab left hand

Space X2

Contract left elbow
Contract left wrist
Extend both hips
Extend right glute

Space X1

Contract knees
Extend both ankles

Space X1

Extend left wrist

Space X1

Extend left elbow

Press P

VIOLA!

LOL

Re: The HOLY CRAP move!!
it makes torigods shit their pants? :o *goes off to test move*

edit: haha, good move!
I just shit my pants :o
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
You should end up having his head in your arm, and having uke parts flying all over. while you shouldnt loose any parts. perhaps you forgot the last part with extending the wrist and elbow... if you dont, you'll lose your arm...
worked as this to me:my wrist fell off, my knees broke, hips shredded off and my lumbar broke um
Remember - Threshold 100%, distance 100cm, no mods. Worked for me... And indeed, it were a good move.

Most of the time I only tend to rip uke into 4 peices... Including his lower half. That just makes mine look terrible XD
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.