Toribash
Aaa ily. Out of all replay makers you're definitely my favorite. Congrats on becoming a legend.
I've always loved doing anything that involves realism. I have random times where I'm just obsessed with it and it's all I want to do, but it always fades because there are so many things that I want to know how to do that I see most other people who are good at realism can do (corks for example), but no matter how hard I try I cant figure out how to do it. So, I guess my question is how did you learn to do all those tricks and stuff lol.
I have a request Large, can you teach me how to spar sometime? :]
It would be an honor to spar with your and train with you.
ok I want to ask. How can you be that good in realism and parkour? Are you train yourself so hard or just playing all day with a sparring partner and maybe some other reasons?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
love the stuff you do, bummed to see you and swexx less active

at the same time i'm sastified knowing you're living your life, taking breaks from this game is nice

hope we can meet ingame and spar some time soon
beware
the goblin
Thanks srux.
Thanks hacks, you already are.
Indeed weabo.

@zelda: Replays that I'm most proud of... hmm I'd say the soccer replays, I thought they were original at that time.
Also that one skeet replay were I throw my feet, I like this one not only because it was a bit hard, but also because I planned to make it a collab with pulse but he refused, so I went balls to the walls and made it like "raining" skets.

@sSlight: Well the first mod I ever got into was wushu, I guess it was a popular thing at that time. Once I some what knew how to play I decided to make my own openers with all kinds of crazy spinns and momentum. As I was doing that in sp I discovered that you can do a lot more with 10 tfs xD
As far as why well not only did I enjoyed it but also I met mocucha and adame in 2010 shortly after I joined the game, and I started making replays for them. Though I was not largekilla back then, I was f0rce.
(have in mind that I didn't even knew that the forums existed when all this happened)

@Xlr84life: I dont know them but I will check them out for sure. Thanks bro.

@Budsi: Thank you I appreciate that. Now that's a really hard question specially for some one with a shitty english like me.
I'd recomend you to watch (analize) the replays that you want to replicate (as in the moves) then pause the replay at the point where you think you have problems with, and edit the replay from there until you get it right.

@Steakmaster: My english is so limited that would be to hard for me, plus I haven't sparred in years. So no no promises on that one.

@Raiken: I dont see my replays as realistic but thanks. I did played a lot of parkour and sparring back then.

@Static: Yeah... I had a lot fun with quick aikido. I still play once in a whlie with xbcz but not as much.

@Marrez: Thanks bro. Btw I'm sure you got a name change. What was your name before?
Yeah life gets bussy some times. I'm lucky that my job only takes 20 - 30 hours a week. But school and gf are the ones that prevent me from gaming some times.
Hope to see you in game as well.

@SparChar: Why don't you look up to me? I am so cool:
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
;o you got Tori legend? Wow I am late. Anyways congratulations on getting it. You are definitely my favorite replay maker in toribash. You deserve it largekilla. ;3
just noticed you posted a replay titled Hikari (japanese for Light) on my birthday (jan. 22)
pretty cool stuff
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
@SparChar: Why don't you look up to me? I am so cool:

Bekoz mai reploys r moch bettor.

I deserv challenjour gg goml skrub
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays