ES Recruitment Drive
What happened Samux?

And we'll try to win but now we lost two members for CL ;_;
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Wait wut?!
Who left too?
Uhhh just an issue with ma mom works and we are poor..plus my pc ripped getting literally fried once again. Rip replays. ;~;
Sorry again dudes :c
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
What happened Samux?

And we'll try to win but now we lost two members for CL ;_;

Damn, It sucks that I joined when I did, I could of helped.

If only they let you add replacements, though the only thing I am good in is Abd, so idk xD!

And I am sure being elite's Cl game is strong af, I doubt we will go down, if we do, you guys will put up a hell of a fight!

Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
Wait wut?!
Who left too?
Uhhh just an issue with ma mom works and we are poor..plus my pc ripped getting literally fried once again. Rip replays. ;~;

Do you know what happened to the pc? Like what component fried?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
May we have a moment of silence for samux. He shall be missed.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
Wait wut?!
Who left too?

Sucks man, hope everything works out for you in the end
Don't Be Racist
@Koz+Nulu, B/ apparently ppl have been seeing them farming together, I really hope its not true because if staff find out your both going to be banned for a long while.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
great try against Parrot guys. I was really hopin you guys would take that home but regardless you did great!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
@Koz+Nulu, B/ apparently ppl have been seeing them farming together, I really hope its not true because if staff find out your both going to be banned for a long while.

I know they weren't, they aren't that stupid.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Soon View Post

people were going around saying we were farming because skidder was spreading a rumor we were after I ruined his rank for trying to catch up to koz.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby