Toribash
Original Post
[g] vs. [Urban]
Hey guys,
hope you're all well and prepped for this round, god knows I've been doing bugger all to train.

Looks like we're paired up to fight in the first round of the Clan League. I'm personally free for most of this week, with intermittent patches of inactivity most likely.
Can't say the same for some of my other clan mates, I know a few of them will be around, but I'll direct them to this thread in order to arrange some kind of time and put forward their available times.

If you could just post when you'd like to fight, or preferably whenever you're free, that'd be absolutely grand.

Anyways, best of luck whenever we do fight <3

Thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=421206
Urban board: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123
Last edited by Erth; Aug 20, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'm on +1, i think Leilak and a few others are around +2.
Numbers is on +5.
Leyz is +4(?) I think.
Elate is +11 (awkward bugger)
Swexx is... +2 I think, he's Swedish
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Leyz is back in Urban? Good, thought he's still in Imba.

So I guess it's almost the same as we all have, +2/+3.
Perhaps one of evenings will be good then? Not sure what day though, I'd leave the weekends for rl stuff and better played at weekdays.
You guys up for playing it at 21:00 GMT tonight?
She/They