Toribash
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well I would suggest waiting for the new Item forgers to forge more items. I'm pretty sure that their will be a minibash update as well as more toribash items as well in the future.
Totally Not Sil
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
In between ones would be cool. Some within the 2k - 10k range.

Originally Posted by HYPN0SIS View Post
i agree KingRa7ven

Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
Yeah cheap hairs will be cool

You guys just like the idea of cheap hair items so you would not have to work hard to get them. Hairs are a luxury, and people wealthy enough to afford hair are the ones who wear them. Try working for your items, it isn't that hard.
Well It's easy to earn that kind of money for 1 week, but I would like to see them forge a mini tail(tiny pony tail)
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Hats
Like hair, could be purchased from the shop.

Something simple and non resource demanding but can really make a set come together.
E.G.
Skater set with beanie.
or
Fancy Tux Set with a Top Hat.

[JOKE]I mean, it made TF2 the game it is today.[/JOKE]
I couldn't imagine how dumb these would look ingame, we haven't even mastered hair yet.
Not supported
Why would should there be hats when you have hair?You cant see your hair when you wear a hat,it would also be annoying when you fight.Just forge a flame that looks like hat.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
Why would should there be hats when you have hair?You cant see your hair when you wear a hat,it would also be annoying when you fight.Just forge a flame that looks like hat.

Surely hats would overwrite hair. Surely you would either choose a hat or hair.
Or there could be hats that show parts of the hair you own. Oooh, wouldn't that be cool.

How would it be annoying during a fight? Elaborate.
That's would be great, if you could include gangster's hat, like collector, but wearable.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
I once watched a youtube with a dude named dodekus, who has a flame texture that looks exactly like a top hat.