ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Changing wrist joint in a grab in grab
When 2 hands grab together it sometimes is hard to change the wrist joint and you usually have to move the mouse above the joint to actually change it. Could this be fixed please.
There isnt any situation forces you to grab your own hands (noobclap). I dont think we need such thing
Leon The Black
Either use "V" button to ungrab both hands or hover over wrist and press "L"
I don think you guys know what I mean. When your opponent grabs your hand it sometimes leads to the wrists literally in the opponents wrists and so it is hard to hover over the joint. Will post screens later today.
i think what he meant was when your opponent does a wrist lock on you, yes he's right it is abit hard to click the joints, but not that hard, i dont think this is necessary
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
to (hopefully) clarify

i think what he means is that sometimes, during a grapple, the wrists tend to phase inside each other, making it harder for the players to hover over their own wrists.
a similar problem also occurs in sp. when the wrist is moving too fast, i have to hover over a different spot to move the wrist, even though it's not there.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
to (hopefully) clarify

i think what he means is that sometimes, during a grapple, the wrists tend to phase inside each other, making it harder for the players to hover over their own wrists.
a similar problem also occurs in sp. when the wrist is moving too fast, i have to hover over a different spot to move the wrist, even though it's not there.

I'm sure this is exactly what he's talking about, or at least what I thought he was talking about. I feel like this would be ridiculous to fix if you think about it...
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Sometimes when wrists are grabbed and collided and are grabbed it is difficult to press directly on the joint I get this problem too I'd love to have this fixed you sometimes have to go above or below the joint and it gets extremely frustrating. Supported definitely I hate this xD
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
to (hopefully) clarify

This is exactly what I mean.