ES Recruitment Drive
Romero is just a absolute idiot... Does he even want the title? Wtf was that, definitely no brains all brawn.

But goddamn. That co main... I was so close to winning $2500 on it being a draw, it was such a close fight. Mega mind came back strong
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
If Adesanya wins by unanimous decision (47-46 on all cards), I will win a cartoon from BloodyElbow's Chris Rini

So that's what will happen and I'll fight you if you disagree

Almost man!
I am kinda disappointed of the main... Romero should have gone harder if he really wanted to win.

What about Joanna "This is big brain time" Jedrzejczyk vs Zhang Weili? They were throwing rock at each other
Good fights all night. I just think at the bigger weight classes playing it safe will always pay off. Israel has a lot of weapons and an extremely high fight IQ but what he doesn't have is a strong chin. Knowing that he took 0 risks in the fight and did what he had to do to win. I thought Romero was saving his energy for the last two rounds but he couldn't pressure or bait Israel into leaving his cautious game. Romero talked a lot of shit about how Israel wasn't committing at the end but he wasn't nearly as tired compared to his previous fights which means he had a lot left in the tank that he could have thrown at Israel.

Co-main event was fucking legendary and Joanna proved to be way tougher for Weili than I expected. I want to see Rose fight for her belt again but then a rematch is definitely needed for Weili and Joanna.

BTW if you guys are fans of MMA in real life or in Toribash you should check out TMMA's discord. We're always talking fight predictions, mma technique and usually we're chatting during UFC PPVs and Fight Nights. I'll put the invite link below.
-----
TFC Thread: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=636043

TMMA Discord: https://discord.gg/CV3NDFA
Last edited by footlox; Mar 8, 2020 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Kevin lee waking up to that guillotine like any average drunk-tard on Sunday morning
man, i really like kevin lee but he gotta stop doin that shit bro
Lee had some pretty good moments, his scrambling was incredible he escaped many submissions that most people would have gotten trapped in, but he was clearly outclassed on the ground. Olivera was slivering around Lee's body like an anaconda eating it's prey, shit was scary. I don't know why Lee decided it was a good idea to take it to the ground as in the previous rounds every second Lee was trying to escape a new submission.

Also the Johnny Walker fight was a huge let down, these russian nut huggers are the shovelers of UFC
Originally Posted by mouth View Post

Also the Johnny Walker fight was a huge let down, these russian nut huggers are the shovelers of UFC

Lol you had me here... Wouldn't you fight in the same way if you knew that this style is highly effective? A lower percentage of received strikes, higher cage control both standing and on the ground. I basically do the same when I train in my gym and I meet someone who tries to outstrike me. Plus, being "nut-hugged", is tiring as fuck: you spend most of your energies just trying to get out while at the same time having to watch out for punches and submissions.
Originally Posted by Toril View Post
Lol you had me here... Wouldn't you fight in the same way if you knew that this style is highly effective? A lower percentage of received strikes, higher cage control both standing and on the ground. I basically do the same when I train in my gym and I meet someone who tries to outstrike me. Plus, being "nut-hugged", is tiring as fuck: you spend most of your energies just trying to get out while at the same time having to watch out for punches and submissions.

I already know it's more effective, i'm just saying it's highly boring, just like shoveling in TB. Who wants to watch that shit?
Johnny walker... Another over powered Brazilian weapon that has no brain
I apologise for this post.
He's learning like everyone else. These losses will make him better.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists