ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Singleplayer Autopilot Setting
A new setting for SP - Put your opponent on Autopilot.

Let's say you fought someone and saved a replay of the match. You went to watch and edit it in SP, and you want to see what you could have done to win, to dismember them or comeback to them. Your opponent would carry out the fight just as they did in the original match, while you can edit your end of the fight.
It is essentially giving only your Tori more reaction time to see what you could have done better in a set situation.
Brilliant idea, that would make us more experience against big opponents

~Supported
Modo Bestia
I like this idea, i don't know how hard it would be to make it happen though.
~Supported
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes

This is something I've always wanted, but was too lazy to post. Great idea, and anyone who objects is wrong :^)

supported
fl0w
Maybe people could upload really difficult fights they have had and others could try them, just an idea.
~Supported
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Be a little weird in situations like, uke gets off the ground or something and he just does random moves and starts flailing around and stuff...
Anyway, I'm fine with this, seems more like a lua script suggestion/request, but mmkay
~Supported
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Really like this idea. It could also help people progress without actually having to be in servers. The amount of shovel replays you'd get though.... :3

xXxSupp0rt3dxXx
DEMINI IS LIVE