Toribash
Original Post
Sunther
Hi, here are some stuff I made.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Verenyo (Slight NSFW, so beware.)

Older stuff, very bad, avoid if possible.

More recent stuff, started learning more seriously.

Even more recent stuff, Digital age

Last edited by Sunther; Nov 30, 2021 at 07:32 PM.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Great work man! I particularly like the shark doodle, quite interesting.

Have you also done some textures?
Thanks!

And nope, and I'm not interested in making any at all, sorry. I will say though that I have ordered a Screen Tablet, and it is coming this 8th, will be trying to do Digital again.
Last edited by Sunther; Dec 31, 2020 at 07:36 PM.

Oh wow, this is amazing man!!!

Teach me anatomy right fucking now u ahole (((((((((((((((((

Love u, keep going at it, you've improved drastically.

P.S. I STILL WANT U TO TEACH ME ANATOMY.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
Thanks bro <3

I don't think I'm even qualified to teach anyone anything yet, the way I learned was really stupid too so I can't really recommend doing it that way either.

WOOA! Your old drawings are beautiful compared to mine! Do you have some tips on how to draw the anatomy of the characters well?
Thanks!

I don't really know how to go about with giving tips on how to draw the anatomy of characters well, the way I draw is a lot like Kim Jung-Gi, since I am HEAVILY inspired by him, and he's probably the main reason why I draw in the first place. Recently I've been very into the art of Sungmoomoo and I've been studying his illustrations a lot. I think for starters you should just focus more on anatomy in general and understanding 3D space before you hop into character anatomy.

The recent stuff looks awesome. I can tell you've taken a lot of inspiration from the bnha art style.

I do really like the toga image purely because of how it looks like something drawn by the mangaka!
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky