Toribash
Original Post
Opener Challenge 5

Hello and welcome back to the opener challenge event, brought to you by the Event Squad!

In this event you will be provided with a pre-made opener to edit after a set number of frames in order to complete the challenges described.
Edit the opener after 50 frames have elapsed and beat the challenges to claim your prize! Extra special prizes will be given out to the best replay as usual!

1. Do not edit uke's joints
2. Replay hacking is forbidden
3. Do not change any game rules
4. Do not steal another players' replays
5. Do not attempt to enter more than once using multiple accounts
6. Do not edit the replay before 50 frames have passed (Displayed as frame 1450 by default)

Game Client:
Go to the News tab in the in-game client and choose the "Opener Challenge" event. Press the "Participate" button located bottom right. Once the match frames run out you will see a "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay to be reviewed by the Event Squad. Keep in mind that we will only judge your first replay uploaded this way, if you want to change your entry to a different replay you will need to upload it on the forums. Please try to mention in your post you are changing your entry so we don't think you're trying to receive prizes twice!

Forums:
Download the attached replay and move it into your replays folder. Load it and press the e key to edit it at or after frame 50 (Replay displays it as frame 1450 by default, pressing Shift+P can be used to move one frame at a time). Once you are satisfied with your entry make a post in this thread with your replay attached. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

For those who manage to keep Uke above the ground for 200 frames in a row or more!
2 Shiai Tokens
2,000 Toricredits

For those who manage to keep Uke above the ground for 650 frames in a row or more!
7,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Best replay
8 Shiai Tokens
50,000 Toricredits
+

Jan 24th, 16.00 UTC
Players who upload their entries via the forums will receive their rewards shortly after the deadline.
Attached Files
openerch5.rpl (35.5 KB, 61 views)
Last edited by kyou; Jan 10, 2020 at 11:30 PM. Reason: fixed grammar and made the objective description clearer
The "submit" button doesnt show up (at least) when continue from previously saved replay. The "current score:" displays incorrect frame count when the replay is viewed and it seems that the number always varies, in my case from ~570 to ~700. Also why, when i lifted Uke at 1133th frame, held him until the timer run out, but my score is ~600?

Im the only one who things there is something not right? I enjoyed the event anyways.
Attached Files
111.rpl (298.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Enor3gi; Jan 15, 2020 at 01:15 PM. Reason: am i right? lol
Originally Posted by Enor3gi View Post
The "submit" button doesnt show up (at least) when continue from previously saved replay. The "current score:" displays incorrect frame count when the replay is viewed and it seems that the number always varies, in my case from ~570 to ~700. Also why, when i lifted Uke at 1133th frame, held him until the timer run out, but my score is ~600?

Im the only one who things there is something not right? I enjoyed the event anyways.

Looks fine here when I load your replay in event UI, getting 1190 frames as score. Are you on standalone or steam version?
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Looks fine here when I load your replay in event UI, getting 1190 frames as score. Are you on standalone or steam version?

Steam version.
Yo!

I made an attempt but I realized there was no premade move made for me. So I submit second replay and to be sure I post it here as well correctattempt+decapxDDDD.rpl.

Peace .
hey lads, its my time to shine.

ill probably edit this later.
Attached Files
smoother than your mother.rpl (716.2 KB, 30 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
My replay glitched (at least for me)
Now i look like a retard punching the wind. What should i do? since is a toribash problem.first try baby challenge opener 5.rpl