Toribash
Original Post
Natalie Dee's Art Jamboree
Hello!
Welcome to my overly mediocre art shop.
Enjoy your stay.





What can you do for me?
I make you guys art. Simple enough? Well how about we go more in-depth. Currently I've discovered how to make head and bicep textures so I could possibly make some sets. As for signatures and avatars. Those seem to be my forte, so I'd suggest requesting some of those 8D. I will put up examples of my art, some for sale, and you may even fill out a request! And remember, donations are ALWAYS accepted.

Note: all 200x200 pictures and bigger can be re-sized into 100x100 images(avatar size) to your liking.

Disclaimer: all art was made and owned by me. after it is sold, it's not my problem any more. if any of your avatars/texures/logos/signatures, are stolen, contact a moderator. NOT ME, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY.




Pricing

Avatars = 5k+

Logos = 7k +

Banners = 9k+

Signatures = 5k+

Head Textures = 4.5k+ (sizes vary prices)

(NEW)Tori-Screenshots = Free

The Loved
These are people who have to donated to this shops progression. The following will receive a 20% discount card to ANY requests. (sent via PM)

AlphasoniK - 48,280 tc

Rai - 20,000 tc
Ishi - 59,000 tc
Fee - 50,000 tc

caelquinn - 5,000 tc
MurraY - 5,000 tc
steve - 100,000 tc



How can I request something from you?
Quite easily actually! Just fill out the form below:

Name: (username)
Section: (Avatar/Texture/Signature/Logo)
Price-Range: (insert however much your paying here)
Information: (what do you want?)
Colors: (self-explanatory)
Reference Picture: (post a link only, please)






FREE Tori-Screenshot Service
Hello! I'm now giving a free screenshot service of your tori. For FREE. That's right, no charge! Simply fill out the following and wait.

Name: (username)
Description of Pose:
(describe the pose you would like)
Name Color:
(provide a color of your name in the screenshot)





Examples
(not for sale)


Avatars


"Boo!"


Average Joe




Head Textures






Random

Baseball Card


Internet Tough Guy










To Do List

1. Corey (avatar) 5k+
2. AlphasoniK (desktop) 25k
3. Cretor (signature) 5k+
4. FailxD (avatar) 7k






Last edited by Rosebush; Feb 1, 2010 at 04:25 AM.
Nice shop ! I am going to order something, but not right now. Good luck !


(User infracted for this post (Useless post))
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jan 27, 2010 at 02:29 AM.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Originally Posted by jezisek1 View Post
Nice shop ! I am going to order something, but not right now. Good luck !

Thank you! I'll be waiting.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
And the prices?

I haven't really gotten to that yet, still working on the shop itself. It'll probably be cheap though (starting low). maybe 100-200tc per avatar, 1k per signature, 100 tc per texture, 1k-2k per logo/banner.

sound good?
This shop looks awesome, i'd like to request an avatar. Could you make a pic of my current avatar, except in your style? So just redo my avatar please. If you could also make me a signature to match in some way, just have fun with it :P

I'll pay around 5k is that alright? You're underpricing your services if you ask me, i'm sure this shop will boom sometime and you'll regret having such cheap prices.

Oh oh, and a head texture please. Something quirky, i'll pay whatever for it. If you could make the base color grey.
Natalie you'll be able to up your prices, this look very promising!

I'll donate 48,280TC.
Why not 50,000 you ask? Why not 48,280 I answer. :B

Good luck!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
This shop looks awesome, i'd like to request an avatar. Could you make a pic of my current avatar, except in your style? So just redo my avatar please. If you could also make me a signature to match in some way, just have fun with it :P

I'll pay around 5k is that alright? You're underpricing your services if you ask me, i'm sure this shop will boom sometime and you'll regret having such cheap prices.

Oh oh, and a head texture please. Something quirky, i'll pay whatever for it. If you could make the base color grey.

Alright Corey, I can do your request, no problem.(the avatar/signature and head) If you could wait until tomorrow (since I have regrettably made this shop at 4 am) then it should be done.

As for the underpricing, I had no idea I could get so much. I didn't really know what were acceptable prices for this.



Originally Posted by AlphasoniK
Natalie you'll be able to up your prices, this look very promising!

I'll donate 48,280TC.
Why not 50,000 you ask? Why not 48,280 I answer. :B

Good luck!


Thanks a bunch!

what a great start to toribash. :]
AlphasoniK agrees with me, so you should put the prices up a bit. I'll check back on this thread tomorrow, no rush :x
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
AlphasoniK agrees with me, so you should put the prices up a bit. I'll check back on this thread tomorrow, no rush :x

Maybe, I'll re-think the prices then... thanks again!
I'd suggest 4k for an avatar,
8k for a signature and 10k for a signature + avatar.
DISCOUNT F YEAH!

There's no price in originality haha.

Can you make me a desktop background in 1440x900?
I'll pay you 25k. Just go nuts on it the way you think I'll like it,
and I'm sure I'll like it :B

Thanks in advance!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.