Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
It has been 95 years since the Armenian Genocide. Who recognizes the Genocide of 1915?

Are you asking who here recognises it or who in the world does?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I'd like to point out how most people are quick to point at hitler intentionally exterminating the jews, and hardly anyone ever recognizes the continued american genocide inflicted upon the native inhabitants of North America.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
I'd like to point out how most people are quick to point at hitler intentionally exterminating the jews, and hardly anyone ever recognizes the continued american genocide inflicted upon the native inhabitants of North America.

A genocide is the organized killing of a group of people by a government, not cowboys.
the god
our entire nation has been founded in the footsteps of said cowboys. how is that better than government sanctioning it?
Genocide means killing an entire ethnic group. It doesn't have to be government sanctioned at all.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Genocide means killing an entire ethnic group. It doesn't have to be government sanctioned at all.

Ok, but that's still not the point, he's trying to pin the genocide on the american government.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Ok, but that's still not the point, he's trying to pin the genocide on the american government.

i blame the people of a nation for the shortcomings of their government...

think about that before you say im blaming the government for anything.