Toribash
Original Post
The future of shopping!
Alright, its come to my attention that pretty much NOBODY knows As2/As3. I do. This gave me idea infering to shops. For the right price, I can sell you a custom INTERACTIVE SHOP for selling your textures/sets/avvys/sigs/whatever you sell. The FIRST ONE is free. Making these takes about a day and a half or two, depending on how busy I am.

This works simply. Heres the form:

How many pages (Like the Price Page or the Examples page):{Number}
Main Menu (All pages can be accessed from here): {Y/N}
Loading bar (Just for extra goodies. Also makes the shop lagg less): {Y/N}
Custom Pages (If you have pre-made arts to put on the pages, this would be best. If no, pages will just be basic text.): {Y/N}
Custom Art (Page Scroll buttons/Menu Layout/Loading bar will be made by you): {Y/N}
Contact (Email, Skype, Or AIM only. Please Specify.):

Prices (What Can/Will be paid. Can be discussed over PM/Contact listed above.):

Waiting list:
1.) -------
2.) -------
3.) -------

If waiting list is full, please wait.

Examples:

No examples available until the first free person's shop is made. That will be an example.

Disclaimers:
----------
NO refunds will be available at ANY point in time.

Please do NOT send tc prematurely until confirmation PMs are sent to your inbox confirming that your new shop is ready.

Your shops will be used as an example in this topic after creation unless requested otherwise. Requesting otherwise WILL come with a small fee.

My username will be put into the main menu, or somewhere in the shop for advertisement/theft reasons. Requesting otherwise will also cost a fee, and there will still be a symbol or other marking to verify perchase was made.

Please enjoy this shop, and your new interactive shop.

Edit -
Prices will be discussed after form is submitted. Added a price thing to form.

Edit 2 -
This includes a bonus HAND-CODED HTML WEBSITE to come with this. This only costs an extra bit of fee, if your willing to pay it. Maybe about 15k - 30k, depending on how hard it gets to run them. o.o
Last edited by Zac333; Jul 28, 2010 at 02:36 AM.
Read above. Since the art on the pages can be / will most likely be custom, the first request will be an example, and so will all others. That is why the first request is free.
How many pages (Like the Price Page or the Examples page):{10}
Main Menu (All pages can be accessed from here): {Y}
Loading bar (Just for extra goodies. Also makes the shop lagg less): {Y}
Custom Pages (If you have pre-made arts to put on the pages, this would be best. If no, pages will just be basic text.): {Y}
Custom Art (Page Scroll buttons/Menu Layout/Loading bar will be made by you): {N}
Contact (Email, Skype, Or AIM only. Please Specify.):[email protected] i think its self explanitory :P
Prices (What Can/Will be paid. Can be discussed over PM/Contact listed above.): FIRST REQUEST!
Uhm, if you have Windows Live, I can see what I can do IM wise. Also, get working on the pages and images :P

Yeah, if you have Windows Live I can talk on there through meebo. Ill hang around there, tell me a certain time that would be best for you to get on. Ill be online most of the day today on hotmail, my Windows Live (hotmail) is [email protected]. Spam will be blocked and deleted, random IMers will be blocked reported and ignored. Thank you!
Last edited by Zac333; Jul 26, 2010 at 04:42 PM.
How many pages (Like the Price Page or the Examples page):{4}
Main Menu (All pages can be accessed from here): {Y}
Loading bar (Just for extra goodies. Also makes the shop lagg less): {Y}
Custom Pages (If you have pre-made arts to put on the pages, this would be best. If no, pages will just be basic text.): {Y}
Custom Art (Page Scroll buttons/Menu Layout/Loading bar will be made by you): {N}
Contact (Email, Skype, Or AIM only. Please Specify.):
email: [email protected]
Prices (What Can/Will be paid. Can be discussed over PM/Contact listed above.): Second Request! but im gonna donate your shop with some $ or tc ;)
Last edited by GHamilton; Jul 27, 2010 at 04:37 PM.
[GHAMILTON'S EPIC TC SHOP]