ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks to everybody for their help.

I'll leave the thread open in case somebody else will ask something similar.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
so for instance i can take andreyoshi's head, flip it upside down and wear it ?

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
No. You cannot. Hampa (yes, the creator of this game.) Has given his (silent?) permission to use and modify HIS and only HIS head texture. "Dafe's head etc" Was just proof of this. (For those who don't know it's hampa's head upside down.)

No, in most cases you still cannot. Only if the original creator/owner of the said head texure gives his/hers permission to modify/use it.

However in this case, owner/creator (hampa) has given his permission, so yes, you are allowed to use and modify his head texture as you like.

actually andreyoshi gave permission for anyone to be able to use his head a while back.

Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
actually andreyoshi gave permission for anyone to be able to use his head a while back.

Bollocks. I didn't know that. :v

..Oh well, what I said still applies.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Sidenote:
Kitfox said that he does not use his set anymore, and that he doesn't care if anybody uses/modifies it. I'd PM anybody who doesn't go ingame anymore if you'd like to use their textures.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.