Toribash
Original Post
Fetus Power!
Never posted this one, I'd like to share. Count the booms ;).
Attached Files
Festus - Burn me away.rpl (265.0 KB, 595 views)
Last edited by Festus; May 31, 2011 at 06:47 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Amazing replay man! Holy crap was that a 5-Hit Boom?
I'm impressed. Very fluid, but you should of skeeted the torso because it looked awkward with limbs flying everywhere and a full torso just rolling. But still a really good replay. 9.5/10
Last edited by MrJingles; May 26, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
good replay
tho that first kick didnt look so strong and it did 5dms.
did you lower dismemberthreshold?
---------------------------------

Any ways nice hits.
Last edited by largeKilla; May 26, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
It wasn't lowered and it was a powerful hit. -30 downkick has powerful potential. AND ormo wouldn't have let him in if he lowered the Dismemberment threashold
Everything was perfect. Great job Festus!

Obviously, a drop kick with -30 gravity is the most most most devastating move in toribash.

10/10.
Pretty awesome replay I love it. Can't find any flaws here except for the last jump where the part to the landing looked a bit awkward. But that's just something barely noticeable.

10/10
you are fucking JESUS festus!
that made my balls turn into jelly bro!
5 D-m boom,a little bit of break dancing,and you got that goddamned crotch block in that boom too!
Perfection
11 out of 10 you son of a bitch.
Swyne's alt;
In case you are fucking retarded.
Hot damn. Thank you very much for the support. I'll keep this alive and put some good shit on it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
H-Hey!
Well the opener was quite nice and the first was pretty good.
But then you suprised me with the 5dm kick.
Nice Job.
UPDATE YOUR THREAD