Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Original Post
music update (please comment)
I'm adding some new commands for music playing

music queue add hampa slainvet uke tori
music queue list
music queue clear
music queue shuffle
music on/off
music pause
music stop
music play
music play hampa
music play hampa/track1.ogg
music volume 0-100
music download hampa

Players would have music/replays/shaders in their own custom folders, and you can load them if you want.

Anything you want in there?
Last edited by hampa; Sep 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
Just to by clear, would we be uploading these to the site by buyable items? If so, I think the items should be free.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Just to by clear, would we be uploading these to the site by buyable items? If so, I think the items should be free.

It is will be tradable items at a cheap price.
already sounds amazing hampa
can't wait for the new update...
even though the kill streak music would be nice
Blargharghag
That sounds like a great idea then.
Let's say you have music enabled in the settings, would the default game music be playing, or would your uploaded music be playing without chosing it?
If that wasn't clear, I am asking if your uploaded music becomes your own default music?
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
That sounds like a great idea then.
Let's say you have music enabled in the settings, would the default game music be playing, or would your uploaded music be playing without chosing it?
If that wasn't clear, I am asking if your uploaded music becomes your own default music?

You're uploaded music becomes the default (like the gui textures).

But if you want you can listen to other players custom music.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
You're uploaded music becomes the default (like the gui textures).

But if you want you can listen to other players custom music.

Great idea. Will this feature be added in 4.2 if other people like it?
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Great idea. Will this feature be added in 4.2 if other people like it?

Yes, it will be for 4.2
How about an option to play someone's music automatically?
If this was added an option to skip the current song would be nice too.
(>^_^)>