Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Ello Mates, It's your one and only SWAGmasta!
Heyo peeps i just wanted to introduce my self and hopefully get my out and known around servers, but back into introducing myself am a competitive gamer thats mostly why toribash is teh best competitive gamer! Also i thin my skills as of right now are judo and jousting I will expand on my skilz after am pro at judo , also if you catch me on any of the servers dont worry to give out a shout out :P am friendly but i do get cocky at time's!
#SwaginAllDayEveryDay
I wouldn't stick with Judo and Jousting if you would like to become "pro"

Switch to Aikido, it's one of the more balanced mods
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hmm I think i try out aikido and give it a shot!
-----
oh and also do you guys think its better to go solo or join/make a clan?
Last edited by SenorSwag; May 6, 2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#SwaginAllDayEveryDay
Don't make a clan, try and join one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
kk thankz for the advice and I' tried aikido ands its really fun so ......Challenge accepted!
-----
senseikitten if you dont mind me asking are you clan leader of Ultimate?
Last edited by SenorSwag; May 6, 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#SwaginAllDayEveryDay
Originally Posted by SenorSwag View Post
kk thankz for the advice and I' tried aikido ands its really fun so ......Challenge accepted!
-----
senseikitten if you dont mind me asking are you clan leader of Ultimate?

Click this! Clan rooster says he's not a leader. Speaking of clans, you can totally make your own clan but it's adviced that you hang out and get somewhat known first, get a few members to create the clan with.
Sorry mate, Ultimate is really hard to get into. We've denied 5-10th dans before I highly doubt you'll get in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu