Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Thought's on the new ~ Xbox One
So as you all know the new xbox was just shown to the world.

What are your thought's on the new "look" on the Mircosoft console KGO
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I am a microsoft fan, and I did not see this??
Please show pics :O

Look it up man, It's like everywhere on the web since it has only JUST been shown to the world along side the new ~ Call Of Duty - Ghosts
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Zxan View Post
I think they've just now added "revolutionary" features to it which pc has had for around a decade

This is a good thing for PC's though. Now games don't have to run on the extremely low specs of consoles. Consoles have been holding back gaming for a long time since most AAA games are cross-platform and so have to run on low power too. You couldn't have a slider that changed how smart the AI was depending on the console/PC's specs, because the game would be easier on consoles.

Now we will see proper full upgrade of games from the ground up.

This is great for the future of gaming!

(please it keeps all the filthy casuals in an easy to manage place!)
I'm banning any and all users who do not refer to it as the Xbone
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I live under a rock so solid that I didn't even know the new Xbone was being revealed today.

Oh well, as Gorman said this is great news for PC gamers. No longer will we be held back by the shackles of porting if the console is capable of normal PC quality gameplay.
...until the PC leaves the consoles behind again anyway.
I'll probably buy it and enjoy it so I guess it's going to do it's job of being a thing for entertainment.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-is-not-al...used-509077987
Yeah, no thanks.

UPDATE: Microsoft says in an official Q&A: "We are designing Xbox One to enable customers to trade in and resell games. We’ll have more details to share later.

Sooooo yeah, so I guess it's not going to restrict used games. It would have been a shitty idea anyways if it had been implemented.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS